Merged: 2006 Miami Dolphins Schedule | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: 2006 Miami Dolphins Schedule

Will the phins play on Thanksgiving Day in 2006

• Yes

Votes: 68 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 26.1%

• Total voters
byroan said:
Besides the obvious games. The last games are determined by our finish this year.

HOME
Jacksonville
Tennessee
Green Bay
Minnesota
AFC West

AWAY

Houston
Indianapolis
Chicago
Detroit
AFC North

And looking at that, based on this years teams. I think the winnable games would be the Titans, Packers, Vikings, Lions and Texans, and then the divisional home games like New York and Buffalo. Those road games would be winnable also, and if we had to play the Browns i think we could take them. So again based on this years performances and if we add a few pieces in the off-seaso that could be.....i dont know 10 wins? Not getting anyones hopes up of course but certainly that schedule looks promising IF we have a good off-season and those teams play the way they have this year.

Nublar7 said:
If the season ended today, the AFC West team would be the Kansas City Chiefs and the AFC North team would be the Cleveland Browns.

Ahh the Browns again!! I hope so we need redemption for that SAD performance this season, heres for seeing those bms on our schedule again next year!

SweepeR said:
what umean by teh browns and chiefs? why is that?
We always play the team in the other divisions that are ranked the same as us. Since we are in third place in the AFC East, we would play the thrid place teams in the other divisions. The Browns and Chiefs are both third in their respective divisions.

Looks preety tough i just hope come the day that our final schedule is announced that we dont have tghe toughest record like we did the last 2 years.

i hope we play detroit on thanksgiving day next year. that would be sweet!!!!!!!!

nossmaniac84 said:
i hope we play detroit on thanksgiving day next year. that would be sweet!!!!!!!!

n imagine if we pick up harrigton, haha that woudl be patheticly interesting.

Whitedolphin54 said:
what is the formula for that Nub
The rule:
Two intraconference games based on the prior year’s standings. These games will match a first-place team against the first-place teams in the two same-conference divisions the team is not scheduled to play that season. The second-place, third-place and fourth-place teams in a conference will be matched in the same way each year.

nossmaniac84 said:

It's us or Buffalo.

MikeO said:
It's us or Buffalo.
I think they might pick us over Buffalo. Buffalo hasn't had it since 1994 and when it was between us and Buffalo in 2003, thye chose us. It would have made sense if they were rotating to give Buffalo that game, yet they picked us. Miami is a bigger TV draw then Buffalo, so there is a good chance they give it to us.

DBoston80 said:
Ahh the Browns again!! I hope so we need redemption for that SAD performance this season, heres for seeing those bms on our schedule again next year!

Next year we shut them out...

In the playoffs

Back
Top Bottom