Merged: 2006 Miami Dolphins Schedule | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: 2006 Miami Dolphins Schedule

Will the phins play on Thanksgiving Day in 2006

• Yes

Votes: 68 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 26.1%

• Total voters
About the same difficulty.

It does seem like the tougher teams are forced to play the Patriots in Foxboro while Miami is forced to go into the tougher teams' stadiums. I just hope that they have Miami playing away at NE, Pitt and Chicago early in the season. Those games won't be so bad if they are in September or October.

bullseyeguy said:
We play the same teams as them...

we play KC and Pitt....they play denver and cincinnati....what i was looking at...was the away games....they get they creame puff teams away....while we get...at det...always tuff on thankgiving...at chicago...at pitt and at indy.

The Pats do have some easier teams as well as tough. Indianapolis, Chicago, Denver, Jacksonville, Cincinnati, and of course Miami seem like some tough competition for them. Our schedule looks about even with theirs based on toughness.

Home: Buffalo, New England, N.Y. Jets, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Green Bay, Minnesota, Kansas City
Away: Buffalo, New England, N.Y. Jets, Houston, Indianapolis, Chicago, Detroit, Pittsburgh

Not bad when you look at: TB, KC, DEN, SD & CAR from this year

And next year: KC, JAX, IND, CHI, PIT & MIN

Fins05:NewHope said:
we play KC and Pitt....they play denver and cincinnati....what i was looking at...was the away games....they get they creame puff teams away....while we get...at det...always tuff on thankgiving...at chicago...at pitt and at indy.

Exactly their away schedule is easy compared to ours.

fish1 said:
mia at indy thursday nite season opener??
There is a possibility of that, but only if Indy wins the Superbowl. Interestingly Manning is 0-5 against Miami in the Dome.

2006 schedule not to easy

That is a tough schedule. Hopefully we will play Chicago and Pitt in
October. But, this is a different Dolphin team that will dominate!
No predictions from me since we do not know who is gone
or who is staying. We might get some primetime games next season.
Let's rock

every schedule is tough every year.

2006 opponents released

we know who and where we will be playing next year... pretty tough road schedule. what does everyone think?

HOME
-minnesota
-green bay
-new england
-ny jets
-buffalo
-jacksonville
-tennessee
-kansas city

AWAY
-detroit
-chicago