Merged: 2006 Miami Dolphins Schedule | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: 2006 Miami Dolphins Schedule

Will the phins play on Thanksgiving Day in 2006

• Yes

Votes: 68 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 26.1%

• Total voters
What kills me is that, of course, right as the team is going through rebuilding, the NFL schedules the divisional games so as to minimize the amount of cold weather games.

Last year=Patriots and Bills road games early on in the season no snow.

This year=Patriots perhaps in the snow, no Bills.

Once we get a powerhouse together, they'll go back to the old method, you just wait :/.

2006 Schedule

other than 6 home/away divisional games:

HOME
gb
minn
jax
kc
tenn

AWAY
det
chi
pitt
hou
indy

We got the NFC "Norris" division next year......I also hope we get Detroit for Turkey Day.

fish1 said:
other than 6 home/away divisional games:

HOME
gb
minn
jax
kc
tenn

AWAY
det
chi
pitt
hou
indy

I know things change but I think it looks easier then this year!

Dolphins_SR66 said:
I am rooting for a Thanksgiving game in Detroit.

Detroit has to play the AFC team this year...in the Thanksgiving game...the only 2 AFC teams AT Detroit next year are Miami and Buffalo.....odds are...Miami gets the Turkey Day Game.

let's hope pitt and chi games are early in the yr. thankfully gb is a home game.

Fins05:NewHope said:
Detroit has to play the AFC team this year...in the Thanksgiving game...the only 2 AFC teams AT Detroit next year are Miami and Buffalo.....odds are...Miami gets the Turkey Day Game.

Really, never knew about the AFC rule. Interesting. Hahaha....watch the NFL give them Buffalo in hopes of giving the home team a W.

Dolphins_SR66 said:
Really, never knew about the AFC rule. Interesting. Hahaha....watch the NFL give them Buffalo in hopes of giving the home team a W.

Each Year Dallas and Detroit rotate the Afc team...this year Dallas had Denver....its Lions turn.

Back
Top Bottom