Merged: 2006 Miami Dolphins Schedule | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: 2006 Miami Dolphins Schedule

Will the phins play on Thanksgiving Day in 2006

• Yes

Votes: 68 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 26.1%

• Total voters
AlanSaysYo said:
Err... it didn't happen that way. At all.

Lamar Smith ran in for the winning score in OT. He had something like 225 yards that day.

No way dude :confused: I SWEAR I remmeber it came down to a FG with Mare winning it, I was watching the game with my friend who is a Colts fan. Unless it was Mare's FG that sent them to OT but I swear to god I remember mare winning the game with his FG, not sending em to OT. I don't hink I could get something like that wrong, but then again I do have a bad memory sometimes, but I'm still pretty sure.

Agent51 said:
No way dude :confused: I SWEAR I remmeber it came down to a FG with Mare winning it, I was watching the game with my friend who is a Colts fan. Unless it was Mare's FG that sent them to OT but I swear to god I remember mare winning the game with his FG, not sending em to OT. I don't hink I could get something like that wrong, but then again I do have a bad memory sometimes, but I'm still pretty sure.
Year was 2000, wildcard game, Mike VanderJerk misses 49 yd attempt for win in OT, Lamar Smith has 209 yards including winning TD in OT!!! We lost the next week to Oakland 27-0 :cry:

Next Years Schedule

just wondering if anyone knows for sure if the Steelers are on the schedule....i have seen some of u post it but it seemed like you guys where unsure ....would like to go to the game since my bro is a Steelers fan Thanks and Happy New Year to all :dolphins:

Yes. We play at Pittsburgh in 2006 and 2007 -- next year because we both finished second in our divisions in 2005, and the following year as part of the regular schedule rotation.

MiaFins1 said:
just wondering if anyone knows for sure if the Steelers are on the schedule....i have seen some of u post it but it seemed like you guys where unsure ....would like to go to the game since my bro is a Steelers fan Thanks and Happy New Year to all :dolphins:

Yes they are...

look on left side half way down for 06 schedule'

link

Phinman doesn't seem to realize that the AFC North team "to be determined" IS Pittsburgh. It's set in stone as Pittsburgh is locked into second place in the AFC North and Miami is locked into second in the AFC East. We are most definitely playing Pittsburgh next season.

woot we play the colts next year. I love playing the colts.

Saban4prez said:
woot we play the colts next year. I love playing the colts.

Yay, it's on the road!

For some reason we always seem to beat them in INdy and lose at home :/

RobFins2005 said:
Yay, it's on the road!

For some reason we always seem to beat them in INdy and lose at home :/

As a season ticket holder, I'd rather switch the roads for the home games. Our home games flat out suck next year, we play all the interesting teams away. :mad:

Ruderic said:
YOU ARE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:goof:

Hehe, true that. Reminds me of the time I told someone the Bulls/Magic game would be in Chicago and he told me "no, it's actually going to either be in the Bulls arena or Orlandos arena".

Back
Top Bottom