Merged: 2006 Miami Dolphins Schedule | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: 2006 Miami Dolphins Schedule

Will the phins play on Thanksgiving Day in 2006

• Yes

Votes: 68 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 26.1%

• Total voters
i dont know if miami should pick up ty law because to me he seems like a afc east team whore going from ny jets new england and i think buffalo not sure but man this guy been just about through all of the afc east teams...... but for sure let go of tavares tillman and reggie howard....

the greatest pick up i seen lately is the ronnie brown and freaking channing crowder he's a beast

give daniels a break, hes a rookie and he hasnt even played ALL that bad. i do agree that reggie "toast" howard should be gone

That's not a great schedule nor a horrible one either.There're some hard games there and some not so bad.

Ozzy rules!!

Go Italy 2006 world cup

I hope we play Indy, I miss that little rivalry. My friend is a diehard colts guy and we used to have HEATED battles on who was better. The problem was, we always went 1-1 against them every year, lol, so neithe rof us ever go to have full bragging rights. Then I remember the year we played them in the playoffs. We had gone 1-1 against them that year, as usual, and this was the game that would end the tie and give ONE of us bragging rights, and the loser's season was over to raise the stakes even higher. Well, as everyone knows, or should know, we beat the Colts that year on an Olindo Mare game-winning last minute FG. I swear to god I have NEVER been as nervous in my entire life as I was when the kicking team was taking the field for that kick. At that point I couldn't decide which I was mor enervous about, losing and having the season be over or losing and having to listen to my friend EVERY SINGLE DAY til the next season. When they snapped the ball I closed my eyes and covered my mouth with my hands, almost like I was praying (except I don't believe in god, lol), and my friend had jump out of his chair and was crouched ready to jump in yell in my face if Mare missed it. Then I heard "IT's GOOD!" and my friend dropped to the floor and the "in your face"ing commenced, lol. I miss that rivalry, no matter how good or bad either of our teams were (even when we were division champs and the Colts were 3-13) the games were still good.

i remember that game against indy but i thought it was ricky that ran the ball for about 15 yards and he dove at the corner of the end zone

I believe it was Lamar Smith in the playoffs against Indy that one year. We never made the playoffs with Ricky

Agent51 said:
I hope we play Indy, I miss that little rivalry. My friend is a diehard colts guy and we used to have HEATED battles on who was better. The problem was, we always went 1-1 against them every year, lol, so neithe rof us ever go to have full bragging rights. Then I remember the year we played them in the playoffs. We had gone 1-1 against them that year, as usual, and this was the game that would end the tie and give ONE of us bragging rights, and the loser's season was over to raise the stakes even higher. Well, as everyone knows, or should know, we beat the Colts that year on an Olindo Mare game-winning last minute FG. I swear to god I have NEVER been as nervous in my entire life as I was when the kicking team was taking the field for that kick. At that point I couldn't decide which I was mor enervous about, losing and having the season be over or losing and having to listen to my friend EVERY SINGLE DAY til the next season. When they snapped the ball I closed my eyes and covered my mouth with my hands, almost like I was praying (except I don't believe in god, lol), and my friend had jump out of his chair and was crouched ready to jump in yell in my face if Mare missed it. Then I heard "IT's GOOD!" and my friend dropped to the floor and the "in your face"ing commenced, lol. I miss that rivalry, no matter how good or bad either of our teams were (even when we were division champs and the Colts were 3-13) the games were still good.

Err... it didn't happen that way. At all.

Lamar Smith ran in for the winning score in OT. He had something like 225 yards that day.

AlanSaysYo said:

Lamar Smith ran in for the winning score in OT. He had something like 225 yards that day.

:0wned:

Seasons mixed up?

AlanSaysYo said:

Then he was out of gas the next game vs Oakland & Fiedler threw the game away.

we should pick up new corners and next season i see a perfect season

Back
Top Bottom