Merged: 2006 Miami Dolphins Schedule | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: 2006 Miami Dolphins Schedule

Will the phins play on Thanksgiving Day in 2006

• Yes

Votes: 68 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 26.1%

• Total voters
yeah we are actin all tough like o were the Miami Dolphins we went 9-7.

We almost lost to the Jets, Bills, and The 2nd string pats team.

We arent that good realistically.

They were all ncie games to win, but they are too close for me to think we will be able to go 10-6 next year, let alone 13-3

CChambers7284 said:
yeah we are actin all tough like o were the Miami Dolphins we went 9-7.

We almost lost to the Jets, Bills, and The 2nd string pats team.

We arent that good realistically.

They were all ncie games to win, but they are too close for me to think we will be able to go 10-6 next year, let alone 13-3

did someone piss in your breakfast?

BALLS DEEP said:
Thats only 6 of the 16 games though. Even if we lost all those(we won't) we would have a shot at going 10-6.

10-6 didn't really get you anything in the playoffs this year in the AFC though. I agree were probably not going to lose all the tough games, but I'm not sure were going to win all the easier games either. I'll make my official prediction after the FA signings and the draft, but I would say we get better than 9-7 but I'm not sure about 13-3.

I know one game I'm really looking forward to is the Fins Colts game. I'm def going to be there cheering on my fins. Hopefully we can really give the colts a good game.

Ricky Brown said:
These are the games the fins will play in 2006:

Home: Buffalo, New England, N.Y. Jets, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Green Bay,
Minnesota, Kansas City
Away: Buffalo, New England, N.Y. Jets, Houston, Indianapolis, Chicago, Detroit, Pittsburgh

I think the fins could win all their home games and win atleast five of their road games, finishing 13-3. Road wins against Buffalo, Jets, Houston, Detroit, and New England. I think a sweep of the division is very possible, and I am eager to see how we finish up next season.

I see 2 probable losses (Pitt, IND) and 3 possible losses (KC, JAX, CHI) Since every team has at least one game they lose that they should win, and usually wins one they should lose, I'd put the Fins at 11-5 possibly 12-4, certainly in the playoffs. It may be tougher that you think if your breaking in a new QB though. If so, 13-3 isn't likely.

BALLS DEEP said:
Wow. we may have an easy go at it except for the AFC East games! Minnesota + Detroit + Kansas City + Green Bay + Houston = new coaches.

Yeah, we had a new coach, too. Minny and KC should still have plenty of talent.

Ricky Brown said:
did someone piss in your breakfast?
If they did I hope it was not Grape Nuts they realy soak up the milk:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

adolfan131313 said:
If they did I hope it was not Grape Nuts they realy soak up the milk:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

:lol:...eeeeeewwwww!

NawlinsBucFan said:
I see 2 probable losses (Pitt, IND) and 3 possible losses (KC, JAX, CHI) Since every team has at least one game they lose that they should win, and usually wins one they should lose, I'd put the Fins at 11-5 possibly 12-4, certainly in the playoffs. It may be tougher that you think if your breaking in a new QB though. If so, 13-3 isn't likely.

Love the sig, and your post. Good man ;)

Prime Time

I wonder how many prime time games we will get next year. This really bothers me, we have the most wins in Monday night football history, yet we had 1 horrible season and had none last year. Green Bay Packers had 5 this year, their record is what ours was last year, they were horrible like we WERE. I bet they still get some, it really bothers me.

We deserve a Monday night game (against the Patriots) and a Sunday night game (against the Colts) along with the Thanksgiving Day game against the Lions.

Back
Top Bottom