Merged: 2006 Miami Dolphins Schedule | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: 2006 Miami Dolphins Schedule

Will the phins play on Thanksgiving Day in 2006

• Yes

Votes: 68 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 26.1%

• Total voters
unifiedtheory said:
Yes...just wait until March...the boredom will be hip deep.

I know. February and March usually brings some of the worst thread of the year.
Like "Should Zach Thomas be moved to Safety."
Can't wait.

First off i have to point out that Kansas city is in cap hell and they're bringing in a new head coach. they won't be as good next season, but stopping johnson will be tough.

as for the rest, that's only 5 teams, if we win the rest of our games we'll go 10-6

fin-atic said:
We have games against:

New England
Indianapolis
Kansas City
Pittsburgh
Chicago
Jacksonville

That's a pretty rough schedule.

so far 5 teams we play next year...will have new coaches....that may help...

fin-atic said:
We have games against:

New England
Indianapolis
Kansas City
Pittsburgh
Chicago
Jacksonville

That's a pretty rough schedule.
If we had to play those teams this month I'd not be so worry about Chicago,KC or Jax and we just beat NE and should have beat them earlier too but is way too early to tell what any of them will look like and us too for that matter.

Ozzy rules!! :rockon: :guitar:

I just keep having this image in my head: Saban, Jason Taylor and Zach holding the SB trophy over their head on the Field. :dolphins: :)

Noland said:
I just keep having this image in my head: Saban, Jason Taylor and Zach holding the SB trophy over their head on the Field. :dolphins: :)

I'm a pretty soft spoken guy who shows little emotion on his face, but this image in my head, if it played out the way I just saw it in my imagination, would have me crying tears of joy like Michael Jordan did that one time :)

2006 Schedule

These are the games the fins will play in 2006:

Home:
Buffalo, New England, N.Y. Jets, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Green Bay,
Minnesota, Kansas City
Away: Buffalo, New England, N.Y. Jets, Houston, Indianapolis, Chicago, Detroit, Pittsburgh

I think the fins could win all their home games and win atleast five of their road games, finishing 13-3. Road wins against Buffalo, Jets, Houston, Detroit, and New England. I think a sweep of the division is very possible, and I am eager to see how we finish up next season.

Wow. we may have an easy go at it except for the AFC East games! Minnesota + Detroit + Kansas City + Green Bay + Houston = new coaches.

I think its a pretty tough schedule.

New England twice, Kansas City, Indy, Chicago, and Pittsburg.

That is 6 really tough games.

Not to mention the Bills and Jets are never pushovers.

I still think that we can do it and make the playoffs, but we have a tough road ahead of us.

Season prediction time starting after the draft/free agency. Until then, no one will know if this schedule is hard or not. This goes for all teams

Ricky Brown said:
These are the games the fins will play in 2006:

Home:
Buffalo, New England, N.Y. Jets, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Green Bay,
Minnesota, Kansas City
Away: Buffalo, New England, N.Y. Jets, Houston, Indianapolis, Chicago, Detroit, Pittsburgh

I think the fins could win all their home games and win atleast five of their road games, finishing 13-3. Road wins against Buffalo, Jets, Houston, Detroit, and New England. I think a sweep of the division is very possible, and I am eager to see how we finish up next season.
All the harder games are on the road.....Indy,Chicago and PITT.But like others have said,too early to say who's gonna be as good as this year or better or worse than this year.

Ozzy rules!!
:rockon: :guitar:

Shamboubou said:
I think its a pretty tough schedule.

New England twice, Kansas City, Indy, Chicago, and Pittsburg.

That is 6 really tough games.

Not to mention the Bills and Jets are never pushovers.

I still think that we can do it and make the playoffs, but we have a tough road ahead of us.

Thats only 6 of the 16 games though. Even if we lost all those(we won't) we would have a shot at going 10-6.

Games Next Year

Miami Dolphins -- Home: Buffalo Bills, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Kansas City Chiefs, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings

Away: Buffalo Bills, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Pittsburgh Steelers, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions.

We don't travel to the west coast next year.

Back
Top Bottom