Merged 2X: A BreedingGround/our ppl/Perspective/Dolphin News | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X: A BreedingGround/our ppl/Perspective/Dolphin News

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the Bucs were one horrible call and a low FG away from winning by 10 more. ;)

I take the pre-season with a grain of salt. Did you notice we didnt try going deep at all last night? Why would Wanstedt want to showcase all of our playbook on the preseason? Why would we want our guys to give 100% on the preseason and risk injury? I'd rather have a healthy starting team going into the season honestly. Let the Bucs put 110% out there now, once the season starts, they're not gonna be as fresh as we will.

It's kinda silly to think they weren't playing all out. The starters were only in for 10-12 plays. And the backups are fighting for playing time or possibly even thier job!

Our 2nd and 3rd stringers actually played pretty well out there. It was our 3rd stringers that actually brought us back in the game. But to think you're going to have your first stringers busting there *** out there, and using all your new plays, is silly. Yea, Seau got burned, Chambers dropped a pass, and Griese looked lost, but I'm positive we're going to see a way better team come this season. And also remember, we did face the World Champs, which by all means, should be the best team in the NFL right now, not to mention, this is there 2nd preseason game as well. I just think it's a tad early to begin panicing over 20-19 preseason game.

Would someone please point out who has paniced ? :shakeno:

I don't know who the mod was....But thanks... :biggrin:

Man I'm not even going to bother debating anything with you guys in this thread. The maturity level being shown in here is abysmal.

And for anyone who wants to blame the offensive line for last year might want to go back and look at a defense who couldn't stop anyone when it counted nor could dominate anyone despite misleading stats placing them 3rd in the league. Also might want to look at the special teams that constantly bit Travis Minor in the butt with penalties everytime he ripped off a 40-50 yard run.

Also anyone who thinks the offensive line is bad you might want to go back for the last 4 years and look at how pathetic the line was compared to now. At least we got some youth there now. Few linemen ever start their first year. We also aren't desperate enough to pull guys like Leon Searcy or other guys out of football for over a year like we have in the past. Is it going to be a rough overhaul to our new line of the future? Of course it is, because we haven't drafted OL in a long time until this year. It's been a point of contention for 3 years now about our lack of drafting OL.

Anyways I'm out of this thread. Too much name calling going on to have much of a debate with.

Why do you contradict yourself every time you talk about the offensive line ? :lol:

"And for anyone who wants to blame the offensive line for last year might want to go back and look at a defense who couldn't stop anyone when it counted nor could dominate anyone despite misleading stats placing them 3rd in the league.

anyone who thinks the offensive line is bad you might want to go back for the last 4 years and look at how pathetic the line was compared to now.

It's been a point of contention for 3 years now about our lack of drafting OL.

Is it going to be a rough overhaul to our new line of the future? Of course it is, because we haven't drafted OL in a long time until this year."

VanDolphan

Admit it. You think they suck too. :lol:

OK...this is about enough.
When I merged this thread, I considered just closing it... now I think I should have :shakeno:
The fact that I had to edit out the titles of two of the threads that I merged here, was bad enough, now everyone wants to keep taking shots at each other over a pre-season game. We have plenty of football in front of us, and we all are here because we are DolFans....
instead of being at each other's throats, and calling each other names, or implying that someone is an idiot or a moron, just because they have a different view is not going to be tolerated....
Let's get our heads together and act like we have some maturity.... please.

Oh...BTW.. I am closing this mess now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom