MERGED 2X:Can I slap skip bayless for this comment\ESPN forgot Fins in AFCE | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 2X:Can I slap skip bayless for this comment\ESPN forgot Fins in AFCE

i dont care about ESPN. they'll notice us sooner or later, hopefully when we're dancing in confetti and Saban is dancing while JT and Zach kiss the Lombardi trophy. Frankly, it seems to me that anytime the Dolphins get any recognition we falter. i remember back in 99 or 00 when we were 7-1 at the halfway mark, were number 1 in the power rankings and people were picking us to go to the Super Bowl, and then we went 2-6 to close out the year. WHO CARES what Skip Bayless says? the only opinions i care about are Saban's, Huizenga's, Muellers, your guys's and mine. screw the rest of em!

1. Colts
2. Bengals
3. Fins
4. Chargers
5. Steelers
6. Broncos
**** the patsies 10-6 tiebreaker and they get left out

For the guy who put Bengles finishing second I just want to say why I dont think that is gonna happen. So far there combined win loss record for there opponents is 3-10. Take out the losses from there games and its 3-6. Same goes for bucks. And the colts somehow got a powderpuff schedule and the benifit of playing houston and tennesee twice, and jacksonville twice how fun, there real first game comes against the pats. All these 4-0 Teams are weak.

And to put this in comparison the dolphins who are 2-1 have faced opponents with a combined 6-6 Record. And won against opponents with combined 5-3 record. .500 may not seem like much but comared to 3-10 thats just weak. I think they will lose more when they start playing some tougher opponents.

Desslar said:
From ESPN.com Page 2:

"Still, the Patriots' Tuck Rule luck hasn't quite run out. They'll still almost certainly win the AFC East by default, because the Jets lost quarterback Chad Pennington and the Bills are without defensive ramrod Takeo Spikes."

What th?!!! Are the Fins not in the AFC East anymore? That's funny, I thought we were leading it.

Who is ESPN? :lol:

The sad part is ESPN will ignore the Dolphins until they simply can't be ignored any longer, then ESPN and all the other "experts" will start spouting how they "knew all along the Dolphins were going to turn things around." If our success continues on this track, let's see what they say around weeks 10 to 12. It's always easier to pick the winner after the race is run.

Why does everyone get so worked up at what ESPN says? Who cares.

Back
Top Bottom