MERGED 2X:Can I slap skip bayless for this comment\ESPN forgot Fins in AFCE | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 2X:Can I slap skip bayless for this comment\ESPN forgot Fins in AFCE

maybe he doesnt think the fins are "contenders"....

:couch:

dolphan98 said:
At this point, you have to consider them to be. They are leading the division.
1 game up after 4 games doesnt make the fins SB contenders.

2 weeks from now, things may be VERY diffrent.

i hate to say it, but it is the freakin patriots. (i just died a little in side... :cry: )

heffer111 said:
I was watching Cold Pizza yesterday morning, and they had that 1st and ten thing with Woody Paige and that other douchebag, I don't know his name. Well douchebag #2 was asked if Patriots would still win the division and he replied

"Patriots are that strong a team where they can overcome the injuries, and there isn't competition in the AFC East anymore, the Bills are having a poor season, and the Jets have too many problems on offense, so the Patriots will take this division"

wtf? what is the guys name though?

I have no sympathy for you whatsoever. You are the one who decided to watch that sorry-azz-excuse for sports programming.

You have to understand the show. They're not there for their football knowledge. Those guys are brought in for entertainment. The entertainment is their arguments. I expect that these guys purposely take opposite sides regardless of what they really believe. They wear their biases on their sleeve. The only reason to watch them is if you enjoy people saying stupid/outlandish things.

heffer111 said:
I was watching Cold Pizza yesterday morning, and they had that 1st and ten thing with Woody Paige and that other douchebag, I don't know his name. Well douchebag #2 was asked if Patriots would still win the division and he replied

"Patriots are that strong a team where they can overcome the injuries, and there isn't competition in the AFC East anymore, the Bills are having a poor season, and the Jets have too many problems on offense, so the Patriots will take this division"

And until the Phins prove their a consistent team in the W column, why would you add them. We win one, lose one, win one. That's not consistent. Plus we've only blown out one team...and lose to a soft Jet's O with rubber arm Pennington.

ch19079 said:

i hate to say it, but it is the freakin patriots. (i just died a little in side... :cry: )
lmao... :lol:

That is funny... The Mor will never muster such words. :rofl3:

ch19079 said:

we're a game and a half up on the bills and jets. a half a game up on the patriots.

bakedmatt said:
we're a game and a half up on the bills and jets. a half a game up on the patriots.

But 13 games away from saying anything about ourselves.

It still remains to be seen how good the Fins are. It also remains to be seen how far the Pats have fallen.

Any one that pretends to know otherwise, on any of these programs, is a fool.

heffer111 said:

Look, until we beat the Jills, Jests and Patsies we are just last years' cellar-dwellers...get over it...when we prove we aren't the dregs of the NFL, then the press will be jumping on the bandwagon again...

And Skip Bayless is clueless too...

who cares what these guys say, they know half as much about the phins as we do.
ESPN should cut down on knuckle-headed opinions and stick to FACTS.

Back
Top Bottom