MERGED 2X:Can I slap skip bayless for this comment\ESPN forgot Fins in AFCE | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 2X:Can I slap skip bayless for this comment\ESPN forgot Fins in AFCE

You are just now figuring out that ESPN acknowledges the Miami Dolphins as a Division 2 College team?

Ok, I hate this **** too, but... we havn't won a road game YET, and we still havn't proven we can win in december. Remember all those great teams we had who fell in december/january?

Halarious,Berman the Bills fan must stuff pins in his Miami Dolphin cupie Dolls all season.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Yeah I posted that same quote the other day in disgust of that moron skip bayless. He needs a change of depends.

Gaphinfan said:
I like not getting any respect from ESPN. It gives us an underdog, "Something to Prove" Edge!

dude that's the best avatar ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the jets and bills will probably be starting new qbs either this week or next. testeverde for the jets and holcombe for the bills. this change might improve both teams chances at putting a good team on the field. we shouldnt get too ****y yet considering it took shulters to bail us out of an almost certain loss that would have put us at 1-2 instead of the 2-1 we currently enjoy. i think our defense will certainly bail us out of a couple more games but i dont think they'll bail us out for the enitre season

kastofsna120 said:
i guess it's because the patriots have won 3 of the last 4 super bowls

Come on, that hardy equates to beating Denver and Carolina at home in September

I just gotta say this is the most incredible endzone I have ever seen.

clear.gif

I really do love this picture. Thanks for posting it.

Back
Top Bottom