Merged 2X: Could the game be cancelled? / Change of Venue | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X: Could the game be cancelled? / Change of Venue

Sunday Night Football just announced it, it'll be in Phoenix at Sun Devil Stadium.

Here's what's really funny. All the field logos and everything will still say "Arizona Cardinals". Of course, maybe the stadium will have its highest attendance of the entire season now! Oh well, at least we'll have the game tomorrow.

And in case it hasn't dawned on anyone yet, here is why they had to move the game. If you connection is fast enough, check out the high-res versions.

Originally posted by dolfan06
haven't you read this entire thread. they have already postponed a monday night game, dolphins and bears in 97!:rolleyes:

Easy there Dolfan6....in 1997 the Marlins played host to the World Series on a game 6 on a Sunday. Therefore, the game that was to be played against the Bears that year was moved to Monday night....there were two Monday night games that week. No Monday night game was postponed.

Ricky makes a difference!

I need more links i need more reasourance i need to be sure
this is going down tommorow right?
Im leaving in the morning but whats up with my tickets?? I paid twice the face value will they be hornored at the game with the stadium eventually get to refunding peoples money after the choas is settled??

and the stadium is in Tempe not Phoenix
this is pissing me off its like no one cares we need more coverage on this!

im assuming we will be able to buy tickets when we get there im still takeing my tickets

Hey Kamikaze. I was in your neck of the woods this week. In fact, Itasca is where I dwelled up until this morning. Is that anywhere near Vernon Hills or no?

Originally posted by Samphin
Hey Kamikaze. I was in your neck of the woods this week. In fact, Itasca is where I dwelled up until this morning. Is that anywhere near Vernon Hills or no?
the game has definately been moved to phoenix and as far as i know fans will be seated first come first seated!:rolleyes:

I FOUND OUT THE TICKETS ARE FREE!!!!!!

The place is going to be a MADHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Samphin

Not too far. A short drive down IL-53/I-290 actually. Maybe 30 minutes at the most if the traffic cooperates.

They're having it in TEMPE AR. This is really strange... Jr probably signed with us to have a chance to play against SD in SD. TEMPE? WTF.

Back
Top Bottom