Merged 2x: Dolphin schedule leaked? / PFT Now Onboard | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2x: Dolphin schedule leaked? / PFT Now Onboard

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Dolphin schedule leaked?

Over on the ESPN board they said that the NFL players recieve the schedule before the public does. Also one person has said that Mare leaked the schedule. Take this with a grain of salt. I am skeptical until I see it official. Here is is(could it be real?):

Week 1 Browns @ Fins
Week 2 Fins @ Bills
Week 3 Fins @ Ravens
Week 4 Cardinals @ Fins
Week 5 Fins @ Patriots (Sunday night espn)
Week 6 Bye
Week 7 Jets @ Fins
Week 8 Titans @ Fins
Week 9 Fins @ Seahawks (monday night)
Week 10 Fins @ 49ers
Week 11 Rams @ Fins (sunday night espn)
Week 12 Fins @ Bengals
Week 13 Fins @ Jets
Week 14 Bills @ Fins
Week 15 Fins @ Broncos (monday night)
Week 16 Steelers @ Fins
Week 17 Patriots @ Fins

The schedule will officially be announced next Tuesday(April 13th).

Last edited by a moderator:
That would rule. Going to watch the phins on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!

5 of the last 7 in Miami (includiong the Bills and Pats)? Ha! Never gonna happen. Lies!

Impossible. No way would we play New England in Foxboro before December......

I hope that is the real one. That would be great.

Finishing with 2 home games, no really early bye week, and the Hawks and 49ers back to back so we could stay on the west coast for a week.

Also, 4 prime time games.

I wish that really was the schedule. Do u have a link to that?

"5 of the last 7 in Miami (includiong the Bills and Pats)? Ha! Never gonna happen. Lies!"

Check again. Its 4 of the last 7.

It would be great but if it really happens I would be surprised, IMO they won't have us @ home against the pats, bills in december. But I guess you never know.

Thats just wayyyy too good to be true guys....all the away divison games in the early season? Havin the bills and pats at home in december? how long has it been since that happened???? to tell you the truth i wouldnt mind playing NE in week17 AT NE. I would love to kick NE out of the playoffs in the last game of the season in NE like they did us. By the way if the schedules not the same, I REALLY HOPE we play the broncos and seahawks in MNF!!! because im going to both!!! im like 99% sure that the broncos game will ATLEAST be a sunday night like 2 years ago because when we play the game is so close and the last one in 02 was said to be one of the best sunday night games of all time (By Joe Theisman)

Week 9 Fins @ Seahawks (monday night)
Week 10 Fins @ 49ers
Week 11 Rams @ Fins (sunday night espn)

LOL! Sounds about right!!!

You know i am begining to really think that, that sch is really true. I sure hope so.

If it's true, that would be the first time we ever played Cleveland, the new Browns.

Back
Top Bottom