Merged 2x: Dolphin schedule leaked? / PFT Now Onboard | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2x: Dolphin schedule leaked? / PFT Now Onboard

bac.. The opponents are true... They are set for the next 7 years.. its just the order we play them in that we do not know....

So at this point how many consecutive wins do the Pats have? We were 18-0 and thats the longest in NFL history. We went to the superbowl again in 73 with a damn good win loss record its too bad we lost in game 2 or wed be untouchable with like a 24-0 streak holy **** thatd ahve been cool :) but anyways someone on espn forums said that the game in week5 would be primetime and if the pats go 4-0 then it would be a tie and the phins would be defending franchise history like in 84 with the bears. this time against the PATS!!!!!! That would be one of the greatest games...and itd be in NE so if we kick their *** i think us phinfans would be in heaven going into the bye at 5-0 after beating the pats at home and defending our winningstreak.

thanks for the information. We'll do better against the Browns than we did in our first meeting with Houston.

well if its not true you can bet that theyll make us play the pats in week5 no matter what because they know a game like that with the winningstreak on the line will have to be against the phins ofcourse...and itd be awesome for ratings

ROFL!!! Patriots, Bills and Steelers at HOME in DECEMBER? No FREAKIN way the schedule makers do that for us...I would bet my pinky finger this schedule is total BS just for that one section alone. I don't car if Wayne H got every Hooter girl he ever hired to sleep with the scheduling commitee, no WAY do they do something that good to us. Of course, it would be SOMEWHAT balanced by this litle nightmare
Week 9 Fins @ Seahawks (monday night)
Week 10 Fins @ 49ers
Week 11 Rams @ Fins (sunday night espn)
...another reason this is a bs schedule. As much as they DON'T like us, they also wouldn't have us traveling to the West Coast TWO weeks in a row, one of which follows a Monday Night game. At that point they'd have to keep the team ON theWest Coast for the week and train out there, only to finally get home and face the Rams. Sorry, that's just something else the schedule comitte just wouldn't do.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is BS, someone just messing with us. If the players got the schedules early there would be leaks every year.

I don't know guys, I'm not saying this is it, but there are several reasons this schedule seems real.

You ever think the schedule committee has FINALLY sat down and realized they've screwed us enough??? Maybe they thought it's time for a change.

I am skeptical, if for no reason other than the fact that the road games against both New England and Buffalo are within the first 5 weeks of the season. The last four years, both games have been in December, with the exception of the Bills game in 2001, which was the last weekend in November.

However, if that schedule is true, then bring on the Mountain Dew Orange Live-Wire jerseys for the Rams game.....

The schedule changes every four years, as far as where and when you play division opponents....hasn't it been 4 years in a row that we have played away games against division rivals in Dec?

Originally posted by Phinfan31
So at this point how many consecutive wins do the Pats have? We were 18-0 and thats the longest in NFL history. We went to the superbowl again in 73 with a damn good win loss record its too bad we lost in game 2 or wed be untouchable with like a 24-0 streak holy **** thatd ahve been cool :) but anyways someone on espn forums said that the game in week5 would be primetime and if the pats go 4-0 then it would be a tie and the phins would be defending franchise history like in 84 with the bears. this time against the PATS!!!!!! That would be one of the greatest games...and itd be in NE so if we kick their *** i think us phinfans would be in heaven going into the bye at 5-0 after beating the pats at home and defending our winningstreak.

I believe the bears hold the record for longest winning streak.. not us.

Originally posted by Phinfan31
well if its not true you can bet that theyll make us play the pats in week5 no matter what because they know a game like that with the winningstreak on the line will have to be against the phins ofcourse...and itd be awesome for ratings

They won't make it past the Colts in week one.

Re: Dolphin schedule leaked?

Originally posted by Nublar7
Over on the ESPN board they said that the NFL players recieve the schedule before the public does. Also one person has said that Mare leaked the schedule. Take this with a grain of salt. I am skeptical until I see it official. Here is is(could it be real?):

Week 1 Browns @ Fins
Week 2 Fins @ Bills
Week 3 Fins @ Ravens
Week 4 Cardinals @ Fins
Week 5 Fins @ Patriots (Sunday night espn)
Week 6 Bye
Week 7 Jets @ Fins
Week 8 Titans @ Fins
Week 9 Fins @ Seahawks (monday night)
Week 10 Fins @ 49ers
Week 11 Rams @ Fins (sunday night espn)
Week 12 Fins @ Bengals
Week 13 Fins @ Jets
Week 14 Bills @ Fins
Week 15 Fins @ Broncos (monday night)
Week 16 Steelers @ Fins
Week 17 Patriots @ Fins

The schedule will officially be announced next Tuesday(April 13th).
I wouldn't like having to go to the west coast 2 weeks in a row, specially a monday nite and then back again on sunday. Also, why can't be play NE at home early on during the DAY? But at least we wouldn't have to go up there in december. Seems pretty easy early on tho. We could be 4 and 0 going into the NE game.

Ozzy rules!!

That schedule is a god send.......

It can't possibly be true.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom