Merged 2x: Dolphin schedule leaked? / PFT Now Onboard | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2x: Dolphin schedule leaked? / PFT Now Onboard

that shedule is too perfect for the fins. :lol: 4 primetime games? Sure.

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
that shedule is too perfect for the fins. :lol: 4 primetime games? Sure.

we had four last year. Between MNF and SNF we usually end up with at least 3 prime time games every year

The Dolphins had 4 prime time games last year:

Buffalo(Which the Fins dominated)- Sunday Night
@San Diego- Monday Night
Washington- Sunday Night
Philadelphia- Monday Night

It just must be hard to see a team on prime time so much when your own team isnt good enough for the spotlight.

I'm going to make a bold prediction.

Our first game is an AWAY game. :lol:

there was sooo much expected out of the fins last year. As a matter of fact the favorites to make the sb. Not this year though.

I'm willing to bet they don't get 4 this year. If anyone should in the AFCE , it's the sb champs.

Damn.. ZOD just owned whoever faked that schedule.. Good detective work! :)

Originally posted by gottahavefootba

not always

A technical matter. :D

The season will start Sunday September 5, 2004.

I just read it starts the 9th with a Thursday night game. That Sunday the fins play at home, the marlins are at Chicago. The marlins are home the next Sunday, but the fins are away. So for Sept and the Marlins, yes, it seems it WAS cross referenced.

So, it seems it could be real.

Where did you read that?

Originally posted by ZOD

A technical matter. :D

The season will start Sunday September 5, 2004.

2004 Kickoff Weekend that begins with a Thursday night, Sept. 9, primetime rematch of the 2003 AFC Championship Game -- the Indianapolis Colts at the Super Bowl champion New England Patriots (ABC, 9 p.m. ET).
On Sunday, Sept. 12, the FOX national doubleheader game at 4:15 p.m. ET will feature the Dallas Cowboys at the Minnesota Vikings
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/7216647

Originally posted by Nublar7
[B

It just must be hard to see a team on prime time so much when your own team isnt good enough for the spotlight. [/B]

Actually we are usually an awesome team in prime time games. The Philly game was our worst primetime performance in a loooong time

Back
Top Bottom