Merged 2x: Dolphin schedule leaked? / PFT Now Onboard | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2x: Dolphin schedule leaked? / PFT Now Onboard

the only flaw in that schedule is week 12 with the bengals at miami when it should be us at cinnci....maybe that was just a simple type-o.....other than that i seen nothing to dispute it i hope it is the real deal..

Originally posted by Muck
Is it just me, or does the date on those messages read "January 1, 2004" for everyone else?? Do you have to sign up and/or login to get a real date??

Anyway, I don't believe that's the schedule. It's too good for the Phins. And if the date is indeed 1/1/04, then it's certainly bogus.

It shows up as being posted yesterday (8th) on my screen

=====================================

366025 of 366310: Schedule released... 679 Hits / 0 Recs
Posted by: mqelgq (680 Msgs) 10:02AM PDT, Apr 8, 2004

Thread [133]: Original Message < Prev. in Thread | Next in Thread >

Week 1 Browns @ Fins
Week 2 Fins @ Bills
Week 3 Fins @ Ravens
Week 4 Cardinals @ Fins
Week 5 Fins @ Patriots (Sunday night espn)
Week 6 Bye
Week 7 Jets @ Fins
Week 8 Titans @ Fins
Week 9 Fins @ Seahawks (monday night)
Week 10 Fins @ 49ers
Week 11 Rams @ Fins (sunday night espn)
Week 12 Bengals @ Fins
Week 13Fins @ Jets
Week 14 Bills @ Fins
Week 15 Fins @ Broncos (monday night)
Week 16 Steelers @ Fins
Week 17 Patriots @ Fins

366026 of 366310: Re: Schedule released... 308 Hits / 0 Recs
Posted by: dolfan232934 (472 Msgs) 10:03AM PDT, Apr 8, 2004

awesome december schedule :)

366027 of 366310: Re: Schedule released... 244 Hits / 0 Recs
Posted by: Disgustipatex (9490 Msgs) 10:06AM PDT, Apr 8, 2004

You got this from where?

366028 of 366310: Re: Schedule released... 219 Hits / 0 Recs
Posted by: phineffect (149 Msgs) 10:07AM PDT, Apr 8, 2004

atleast 12 wins

366029 of 366310: hi, 40 Hits / 0 Recs
Posted by: Boskee3 (67 Msgs) 10:09AM PDT, Apr 8, 2004

dolphins all the way baby

366030 of 366310: Re: Schedule released... 218 Hits / 0 Recs
Posted by: mqelgq (680 Msgs) 10:11AM PDT, Apr 8, 2004

Cousin down in Miami. He hangs out with Olindo Mare and thats what Olindo told him. Apparently the players know their schedules before the league releases them to the public... My cousin wouldnt have any reason to lie unless Olindo was blowing smoke up his arse...

Wel this would be a nice schedule, but the fact that the cincy game was set in Miami worries me. Here are some reasons why i DO think it could be the schedule. 1) My friend Irv wortks for the software company that does the NFL schedule, and he said that 1 thing the NFl was going to do for Miami was put 2 of the 3 west coast games on back to back weeks with the first 1 a mon Nighter, so the team could just stay out there for the week in between and practice at an undisclosed college facility. 2) I have heard that the NFl gives the schedule out early to players. Hey, we will all know in 4 short(or long) days!!!!!

3 December home games would be phenomenal...especially against the pats & bills...someone must have finally heard our bytching

Can't understand how some of you believe this schedule is the real one. It's just too perfect of a schedule to be true. that and the fact that the teams don't get the schedules early and this is the only "leak" i've heard of EVER.

Btw...

The back to back across country games are relatively rare, but not unheard of. Last season, the Vikings and Packers both had back to back weeks vs. San Diego and Oakland on the west coast.

Not only that, but Green Bay's second game was the Monday Nighter vs. Oakland where he had his phenominal game.

Dolphin's Schedule Leaked??

Take this with a grain of salt.

Week 1 Browns @ Fins
Week 2 Fins @ Bills
Week 3 Fins @ Ravens
Week 4 Cardinals @ Fins
Week 5 Fins @ Patriots (Sunday night)
Week 6 Bye
Week 7 Jets @ Fins
Week 8 Titans @ Fins
Week 9 Fins @ Seahawks (Monday night)
Week 10 Fins @ 49ers
Week 11 Rams @ Fins (Sunday night)
Week 12 Fins @ Bengals
Week 13 Fins @ Jets
Week 14 Bills @ Fins
Week 15 Fins @ Broncos (Monday night)
Week 16 Steelers @ Fins
Week 17 Patriots @ Fins

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

That, I think, jibes with the schedule that was posted here earlier. PFT is at least marginally more reputable than the ESPN fan message boards.

Well, if that's the schedule I like it. Starts soft, which lets the new players mesh before facing the big boys.

And I'm not sold on the Raven's without a receiver, or quarterback.

If only we had had a thread about this schedule thing sooner...

:lol:

This would be about as good as it could get for the Phins. Other than having TWO home games each versus the Bills, Jets and Pats. :D

I have a shot of seeing the Hawks game too. I'll work on details after we see an offical schedule.

I'm already looking at the Browns game as a W, which is what I thought about the Texans game last year. :mad: Wanny, get the guys ready to roll in week one, okay?

Originally posted by tenndolfan
the only flaw in that schedule is week 12 with the bengals at miami when it should be us at cinnci....maybe that was just a simple type-o.....other than that i seen nothing to dispute it i hope it is the real deal..

I think it says miami at cincy bro check again

Re: Dolphin's Schedule Leaked??

Originally posted by DolPhadelphia
Take this with a grain of salt.

Week 1 Browns @ Fins
Week 2 Fins @ Bills
Week 3 Fins @ Ravens

The Orioles, who play right across the street from the Ravens, are home on both 9/26 and 10/3- the dates that a Week 3 Sunday afternoon game would occur (with the possibility for an early bye for the Dolphins). Since this schedule includes games labeled as being SNF and MNF, there's no reason to think this one isn't supposed to be a Sunday afternoon game- and there's no way that it wouldn't conflict with the Orioles.

Living in Maryland, this is the game that I'm obviously concerned most about, and I just can't see anyway the Fins/Ravens game would happen on that weekend. I don't think this schedule is legit.

You can click on the Orioles' schedule below to confirm the dates:

Orioles schedule

Back
Top Bottom