Merged 2x: Dolphin schedule leaked? / PFT Now Onboard | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2x: Dolphin schedule leaked? / PFT Now Onboard

@ Tennessee
Oakland
@ St. Louis
New England
@ New York Jets
@ Seattle
Carolina
@ Indianapolis
New York Jets
@ Buffalo
Denver
Indianapolis
@ San Francisco
@ New England
Atlanta
Buffalo

Comparison fodder...

Browns
@ Bills
@ Ravens
Cardinals
@ Patriots
Jets
Titans
@ Seahawks
@ 49ers
Rams
@ Bengals
@ Jets
Bills
@ Broncos
Steelers
Patriots

The schedule is a fake. Looking at the Fins @ Ravens, there is no possible way the Ravens will be playing a home game at the same time as the O's. When Cal Ripken Jr. retired and baseball stopped play for a week due to the terrorist attacks in New York and Washington, they moved that Sunday game and made the last game of the season on a Saturday to (1) give way to the Ravens who had a home game on that Sunday and (2) so that O's fans wouldn't have to deal with a parking nightmare b/c Camden Yards was sold out to see Ripken's last game.

Originally posted by finzfan4life
The Bills are will probably get 1 primetime game. 6-10 doesn't get you spotlight games.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Bills have been bad for a while so we won't have a lot of prime time games. Here's a quick education for you Dolphin fans on why Buffalo won't have a lot of prime time games even when we are good again.

Buffalo's management HAS SPECIFICALLY asked the NFL NOT to host MNF and Sunday night games. Repeat: WE don't want to host prime time games. The reason is that Buffalo is a very small market and the Bills need to market to Rochester and Southern Canada in order to sell out games. Because a lot of Bills fans drive more than an hour to get to the games PLUS our tailgate tradition, we prefer 1:00 PM games on Sunday.

So please end the who has more prime time pissing contest. The Bills will always have less because of the way we market our games. This also explains why we don't do so well in primetime games. Most teams don't fare as well on the road as at home.

If you want to debate which team is more entertaining I'll see you in the depths....

From PFT

GLITCH IN DOLPHINS SCHEDULE LEAK

When we posted the supposedly leaked Miami Dolphins schedule, we noted the possibility that it wasn't legit. And absent a significant concession by the Baltimore Orioles, the leaked schedule likely is off the mark.

Several readers have pointed out to us the fact that the O's play at home on the same day that the Ravens supposedly are hosting the Fins in Week 3. The baseball game is set for 1:35 p.m. EDT, which means that the only way to avoid the conflict will be to play the football game at night -- or to move the baseball game.

So at this point it looks like there's a flaw in the schedule. But we still like the notion that the Dolphins will be playing the Patriots when the Pats will be in position to break the Fins' NFL-record consecutive-game winning streak, and our guess is that the real schedule likely will have those two teams hooking up in Week Five.

Originally posted by LIQUID24
From PFT

GLITCH IN DOLPHINS SCHEDULE LEAK

When we posted the supposedly leaked Miami Dolphins schedule, we noted the possibility that it wasn't legit. And absent a significant concession by the Baltimore Orioles, the leaked schedule likely is off the mark.

Several readers have pointed out to us the fact that the O's play at home on the same day that the Ravens supposedly are hosting the Fins in Week 3. The baseball game is set for 1:35 p.m. EDT, which means that the only way to avoid the conflict will be to play the football game at night -- or to move the baseball game.

So at this point it looks like there's a flaw in the schedule. But we still like the notion that the Dolphins will be playing the Patriots when the Pats will be in position to break the Fins' NFL-record consecutive-game winning streak, and our guess is that the real schedule likely will have those two teams hooking up in Week Five.
I told you PFT reads FH posts for info :lol:

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
I told you PFT reads FH posts for info :lol:

LOL! Be careful what you post, it just may become "news".

Did anyone else hear that Huzienga will make Jay Fiedler interim head coach if Wannstedt falters during the season? Its true...

Originally posted by SkapePhin

Did anyone else hear that Huzienga will make Jay Fiedler interim head coach if Wannstedt falters during the season? Its true...

PFT Rumormill :

MIami Dolphins owner Wayne Huizenga is back making more waves in So. Fla. Rumor is, he has annointed QB Jay Fiedler is to be interim HC should Dave Wannstedt falter during the season. More information to follow.

Logs on to FH waiting for more info re: the matter. :lol:

Maybe I'm a little too hopeful, here, but I think the Ravens/Baltimore thing is doable. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The Orioles starts at 1:35, and will last approximately 3 hours, till 4:35.

*IF* the Dolphins and Ravens have a late 4pm game, it's completely doable. Almost all of the Ravens fans would be off the roads and at the stadium by kickoff at 4. The Orioles would be finished a good half hour after that.

Even if the Ravens have a 4 o'clock game against the Fins, you'll still have tailgaiters outside waiting for the football game.

Originally posted by Great_One
Even if the Ravens have a 4 o'clock game against the Fins, you'll still have tailgaiters outside waiting for the football game.

Fairly certain the Ravens and the Orioles dont play in the same stadium, or share parking. They are real close to each other.

Originally posted by Disgustipate

Fairly certain the Ravens and the Orioles dont play in the same stadium, or share parking. They are real close to each other.

They share the same parking lots. I go down to Balitmore quite often and I know the area like the back of my hand.

PFT have always been Phins Homers. I think this schedule is close to being the actual schedule. Switch the Baltimore week with another week and it nails the schedule.

Back
Top Bottom