Merged 2X: Memories of Pat Surtain/Thank You Pat/Thanks Pat & Good Luck | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X: Memories of Pat Surtain/Thank You Pat/Thanks Pat & Good Luck

Thanks Pat, You were a great CB for us. No matter who you play for or what you do, I will root for ya. Even if you get an interception against us this year I'll cheer for ya.

Thanks Pat for all the memories and being a part of a the greatest franchise ever IMO. I will miss you in Aqua and Orange and I wish you the best of luck.

Caldolfan said:
This is a thread for Pat, for all of us to say thanks to one of the greatest Dolphins ever. Pro Bowler that did everything with class. Please join me in saying thanks, I hope he gets to see it somehow.

Thanks Pat, especially the way you shut down Moulds all these years....ummm never mind.

Thanks Pat!! And good Luck!!

You know when we lost lame a$$ Wanny and Fiedler the bleeding hearts were on here thanking them. We lose a man the caliber of Pat Surtain and no love anywhere.

SO let me say:

THANKS PAT!!! YOU ARE A MAJOR STUD DB WHO DESERVED TO GET PAID!!

Sorry we couldn't do it.

Here he is in a picture with my kid. Class act.
1034P8140010.JPG

yeah, im so sad hes leaving but it had to be done, im still gonna rock my surtain jersey with pride on occasion... he was my favorite player on the team :(

Yea, here is a man who is worthy of thanks. It is sad that Miami's salary cap was just not in a good enough situation to keep him. I will miss Surtain.

fin-atic said:
You know when we lost lame a$$ Wanny and Fiedler the bleeding hearts were on here thanking them. We lose a man the caliber of Pat Surtain and no love anywhere.

Plenty of love in this (merged) thread from this morning....

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=75562

You just didn't look hard enough :wink:

EDIT: I just went ahead and merged them all

arsenal said:
yeah, im so sad hes leaving but it had to be done, im still gonna rock my surtain jersey with pride on occasion... he was my favorite player on the team :(
he was my fav too. its a sad day in dolphin land. well miss you PAT. GOOD LUCK MAN!

how about the sunday night game against the broncos when he took a griese pick to the house?

i'm glad he's getting his paycheck. and he does deserve his thanks.

Back
Top Bottom