Merged 2X: More Proof PFT Smokes Crack On A Daily Basis/Ben Troupe | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X: More Proof PFT Smokes Crack On A Daily Basis/Ben Troupe

VanDolPhan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
More Proof PFT Smokes Crack On A Daily Basis

How can anyone take this site serious when they post crap like this:

http://www.profootballtalk.com/mockdraft.htm

20. Miami Dolphins: Ben Troupe, TE, Florida.

The Fins begin getting weapons for Drew Henson or Mark Brunell or Patrick Ramsey or whoever it is that ends up taking the snaps in South Florida.

They have the Bills taking DJ Williams at #13. I saw the Troupe pick :rofl:

Most of us could do better drawing names from a hat blindfolded :shakeno:

Yah this is what I wrote them:

"Just wondering if you guys smoke crack or just plain forget that Miami
has a young TE by the name of Randy McMicheal and a guy they drafted
last year in Lee to play the #2 spot. Miami is a team that needs a
QB/WR/OL/Safety/DT/DE(If Ogun leaves)/Punter/LB/Nickel Back before it
ever should consider a TE."

I've seen some pretty bad mock drafts but whoa us taking a TE?

What do they think we are going to do? Play a double TE set all game long so these 2 guys can get the ball?

The Bills have Takeo Spikes and London Fletcher, and their offense sucked ballz last year...so what do they do?

Draft another LB. I dont know what you guys are talking about, that sounds EXACTLY like a Tom Donahoe pick.

I pray that the Jets take another wide receiver. That defense is so soft I think if we had the right components we could score 50 a game against the Jets.

I've seen a couple of Mock drafts place the Jets searching for "the replacement of L. Coles".

Did they forget about Santana Moss?

Originally posted by ZOD
I pray that the Jets take another wide receiver. That defense is so soft I think if we had the right components we could score 50 a game against the Jets.

I've seen a couple of Mock drafts place the Jets searching for "the replacement of L. Coles".

Did they forget about Santana Moss?

I wouldn't exactly wish for the Jets to draft a WR with their first.. Considering it would more than likely be Reggie Williams.. Reggie Williams is a beast..

For the first couple of seasons in his career, he'd have trouble with Miami, but when MAdison and Surtain are gone.. We'll get creamed..

My post is all about Vilma, DJ Williams, and Michael Boulware.

I like the slow NYJ linebacking core. :D

There's some serious crackhead picks in there including Udeize falling to 16, and Winslow up to 2 :confused:

Not to mention that the draft order is completely f'ed up towards the end.

That being said, we drafted Jamar Fletcher with Mad/Surt on the roster, and an LB with Zach/Junior on the roster. I think it would be insane to go TE with our #1, but I'd hardly say it's impossible.

Originally posted by Bl¡tz Inc
There's some serious crackhead picks in there including Udeize falling to 16, and Winslow up to 2 :confused:

Not to mention that the draft order is completely f'ed up towards the end.

Yeah, I guess Teyo Johnson really sucked. :rolleyes: And where is PHILLIP RIVERS?? I guess he wasn't worthy of a 1st round pick.

PFT should stick to what they do best......being the best TABLOID in the NFL.

Hey, how about see who can come up with the best mocking acronym for "P.F.T"?? But please make a relevant post towards the topic. THEN give your acronym at the end. :)

Back
Top Bottom