Merged 2X: More Proof PFT Smokes Crack On A Daily Basis/Ben Troupe | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X: More Proof PFT Smokes Crack On A Daily Basis/Ben Troupe

Umm...

Prepubescent Fornicating Trackstars?

or maybe...

Prowling Frantic Testes

or how about...

Pre Frontal Tyrants (for psych majors)

Prognosticating Facetious Trailwhores

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
That being said, we drafted Jamar Fletcher with Mad/Surt on the roster, and an LB with Zach/Junior on the roster. I think it would be insane to go TE with our #1, but I'd hardly say it's impossible.

I have seen some drafts that has Miami taking a LB with their first pick. As well known as it is that Miami is in desperate need for OFFENSE, it amazes me how these so called experts see Miami taken defense.

Not only do we have McMichael but the team seemed fairly high on Donald Lee by the end of last year. We could and already do run some two TE sets with our own personnel. Any mock draft that, at this point, has Phillip Rivers available at 20 and doesn't have us taking him is not worth reading. We may have a differant QB by then and it would change but now......

Interesting.. I suppose our second option, if Troupe is selected by then, would be Kevin Jones, Stephen Jackson or Chris Perry right???

Please, PFT, DO NOT confuse us with Buffalo.

Thank You

P.F.T. = Pigs Fly Today

P.F.T. = Poop For Thought

P.F.T. = Poop Fried Tomatoes

I draft a place kicker before I'd draft a TE.

PFT="Pretty F*****g Thickheaded"

Yup but when we took a nickel back we needed a 3rd corner and lets face it if he had developed nicely we coulda justified playing hardball with Madison now.

And as far as taking Eddie Moore that's just verification that Greenwood is below average and Seau/Thomas aren't getting any younger.

TE though makes 0 sense.

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom