Merged 2X: More Proof PFT Smokes Crack On A Daily Basis/Ben Troupe | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X: More Proof PFT Smokes Crack On A Daily Basis/Ben Troupe

Originally posted by ckparrothead
The Bills have Takeo Spikes and London Fletcher, and their offense sucked ballz last year...so what do they do? Draft another LB.
Haha...thats what we did when we drafted Eddie Moore last year.

Originally posted by Unconquered

Haha...thats what we did when we drafted Eddie Moore last year.
We drafted Eddie Moore before we had Seau......all we had at the time was Rodgers, Thomas, Greenwood and Hendricks.

Pro Fottball talks first-round mock draft!!!!

I read something real halarious today on profootballtalk.com now im not saying this is a bad site, infact its pretty good but i read there first round mock draft today and they have us selecting
Ben troupe-TightEnd-Florida, now i think quaterback,oline,and reciever should be addressed before tightend because that is the last position we need on offense, cuz we already have the dancing machine himself randy mcmicheal and i think donald lee will improve,

sorry if this has allready been posted

profootballtalk may have missed, that we already have an upcoming superstar in mcmichael and a promising one in donald lee, our TE position is settled for the next 5-8 years, IF lee develops and randy can keep it up like he has the last 2 years

I believe they are going on last years draft with our infamus pick of Eddie Moore who I was like what:confused: ....Troupe is gonna make a instant impact.He is as good as Winslow.

If we go this route ill fricken FLIP OUT!!

Back
Top Bottom