Merged 2x:Texans present trade proposal for Henson/Phins enter Henson bidding today | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2x:Texans present trade proposal for Henson/Phins enter Henson bidding today

But if we get Henson will he start and if not then who cause I have a bullet I'll shoot myself with if Fiedler is back in that role.

Good sign, of course Brunell wanted to come to Miami as well. So did Deon Sanders, so did a few others. I just can't wait til we start signing people.

Originally posted by RunRicky34
This is the way I see it, If henson wasn't interestd in us why would Houston offer Henson to us. The only other reason I would think is, they know we have no QB and our desperate for a QB.

We do have a QB. We might not like him, we might not want him, and he could very well suck in all our eyes but we do have a QB. Yes its Jay Fiedler. Miami wants to upgrade the position of QB. Their not desperate to do so. If Miami obtains Henson or Rivers, they still need a starting QB for at least 1 year.

I dont see why Henson couldnt start right away for us. If he sits out and watches its just another year off for him. Tom Brady rookie superbowl. Jake Dellhome didnt play much nfl same with Kurt Warner. With the team we have its not like we need him to put up Marino like numbers right away we just need someone with the ability to throw deep and make all the throws accurately. Ricky is still gonna be the focal point of the offense no matter whe is qb. so I say let him start right away and get him that experience he will only get by playing.

Originally posted by Ct Fin Freak 13
I dont see why Henson couldnt start right away for us. If he sits out and watches its just another year off for him. Tom Brady rookie superbowl. Jake Dellhome didnt play much nfl same with Kurt Warner. With the team we have its not like we need him to put up Marino like numbers right away we just need someone with the ability to throw deep and make all the throws accurately. Ricky is still gonna be the focal point of the offense no matter whe is qb. so I say let him start right away and get him that experience he will only get by playing.

The only thing I have heard about Henson that makes me think he may need to sit a while is he needs work scanning the field and looking off defenders. I LOVE his upside but think he may need at least a few games if not a year. On the Jay issue, lets keep BG rather than Jay. Improve the line and let BG take snaps til Henson is ready. If the line still blows, stick the kid in there, at least he can run (better than 4.7 40 :eek: ) If missed link in other threads check out Henson-Rivers comparison.

http://www.eastcoastsportsnews.com/

I honestly like the fact that Houston came to us about Henson and I wouldn't mind seeing him (or ramsey) for a pick from NEXT year. I'd like to see something like the following in the end. One other reason they may have contacted us is to help drive up his price/pick.

I'd love to see

1) Our potential QB problem solved with a pick from next year and still have:
2) 2 1st round picks (#20 and one from Ogun)
3) 3 3rd round picks (ours, one from Ogun, and one from Greenwood).

That would make me veryyyyy happy :) And if we chose to trade up a #1, and 2 #3's for a higher #1....great...we'd still be left with picks and get playes we wanted..... Either way, it'd make my day and Rick would become an overnight Genius :) If we don't get one of the top notch WR's, I would be surprised with getting someone like Jackson. The 'article' stated we wouldn't go after a high-dollar WR (which I totally agree with) but Jackson isn't a TO or Moss and we could afford him and another Oline guy or two through FA.

Originally posted by jbond
lol, BG again? HE SUCKS.....LOL

He is not his dad but what about the 4 games, with no LT, against two killer DEs, without a preseason, with a new team, made you think he sucks? And who would you rather see? Jay?:barf: Sage?:confused: Rookie?:rolleyes:

Speilman is going to do the right thing for the team. I don't believe he will break the bank or waste the future for an unproven. He has many issues that need to be addressed i.e. QB,OL,WR and not necessarly in that order. A lot depends on how the restructuring of contracts go as to what this team will look like next year. His decision will no doubt piss many off,satisfy many and if he chooses right make him a genius. We'll see.

Originally posted by dreadlockera

He is not his dad but what about the 4 games, with no LT, against two killer DEs, without a preseason, with a new team, made you think he sucks? And who would you rather see? Jay?:barf: Sage?:confused: Rookie?:rolleyes:

yeah, who u rather have Jay? You guys not giving BG a chance. it was BG's 1st year & he only had 4 games under his belt w/ a disastrous OLine.

I just want things to start happening. I could Live with Jay for 4 or 5 games and then see a rookie take over, as long as he is going to stay for min. I think we keep who ever stays for less. BG or Jay. Who ever stays for less, we keep.

Originally posted by fins4o8

yeah, who u rather have Jay? You guys not giving BG a chance. it was BG's 1st year & he only had 4 games under his belt w/ a disastrous OLine.

You agree with me????:confused:
That almost NEVER happens:lol: Thanks;)

Originally posted by MiamiFan1354
I just want things to start happening. I could Live with Jay for 4 or 5 games and then see a rookie take over, as long as he is going to stay for min. I think we keep who ever stays for less. BG or Jay. Who ever stays for less, we keep.

I agree on we keep either JF or BG if they are willing to restructure. Let either one of them & Sage compete during training camp & pre-season for the #1 position. The loser & Rivers or Henson or Ramsey as either #2 or #3 QB.

We do what CIN did with Kitna & Palmer. Keep our starter starting as long as he delivers & plays decent.

Originally posted by dreadlockera

You agree with me????:confused:
That almost NEVER happens:lol: Thanks;)

LOL. guess today is one of those days huh? ehhehe. :D you are welcome. couldnt help not to agree since you had a valid point about BG.

so whats the deal?

I hear u guys r offering your first pick for henson? or something to that effect.

Back
Top Bottom