Merged 2X: Vikings called fins about moss! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X: Vikings called fins about moss!

"Two No. 1 picks?

``No, not even that,'' Brzezinski responded."

Hell..maybe Madison, Ogunleye and our next 6 first round picks? Is that enough?..hehe

we would need a qb to throw the long ball.........im not sure about feely but fiedler would get him killed on the first play

I would sacrifice a virgin daquiri to the football gods if the Fins got Randy Moss.

what about moss' attitide? he complains when he doesn't get the ball enough and even admits that he takes plays off

initially i thought this was going to be another pointless/stupid thread about a pipe dream... and it just may be, but that article gives me chills since it theoretically could possibly work, and would make sense, unfortunately, i just don't see it happening for many reasons of which i dont want to discuss because i want to remain excited about the possibility of moss in miami for as long as possible.

...what's the over/under on minutes until chambers84 comes in to shoot down our dreams?

You don't need anyone who can throw the longball to let Moss br awesome... Just throw it up.

..if gus frerotte can do it, feeley, fiedler, hell ricky could do it

I'm curious about this. We entertained the idea of getting Terrell Owens...and getting Moss is better than getting TO because Moss is younger...both have immaturity problems.

Really all you need with Moss is to throw it deep. I mean, Gus Frerotte produced some of Randy's biggest fantasy days this season and all he did was make it a point to lob it up to Randy like 5 times a game way deep. Randy would catch like 2 of them for TDs.

Moss and Chambers is one scary combination...the likes of which I really can't remember since...well, since Moss teamed up with Cris Carter and Jake Reed. We would need a QB who could toss it enough times a game to make these guys really work for you though...and we'd need some changes in the offense to account for this stuff. But I tell ya, if you want to "throw to score points" and "run to win the game" there would be no better set of skill position players than Moss, Chambers, R-Mac, and Ricky Williams.

Well, I still don't think Moss is getting moved. But you've got my attention. :)

i remember reading some articles that the 3 main positions that the Vikes were going to hit in FA were CB, DE, and something else...dont remember the last, but hey, we could offer up two of the three.

I too am afraid this isnt much more than a pipe dream. But until the axe falls one way or the other, Ill sit in my chair with an unusually large smile on my face

what are the cap hits for taking such a contract? Does it even out with Ogun and Madison.

Back
Top Bottom