Merged 2X: Vikings called fins about moss! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X: Vikings called fins about moss!

On the contrary, I have heard Moss say that Chad Pennington was the best QB he ever played with.

They may or may not be friends. But it's not like they hate each other either. I mean really, why WOULD they have much of a relationship?? They have nothing in common and live thousands of miles apart.

Moss isn't going anywhere. But you can bet your azz that the Vikings call around every year to gauge interest.

Whatever the offense they're running it's definately suited to Brady's talent while our coaching staff hasn't discovered what suits Fiedler's talent yet

The scary part actually is that over the past 4 years our two offensive coordinators probably HAVE discovered what exactly Fiedler is good at and what he's not good at, and thats the only reason Fiedler has such a high win percentage. This guy is really not that talented at all...a backup QB in the NFL at best.

Originally posted by PhinKev

I got to get off this Brady is great kick. The Patriots had an excellent team. But, if you look at the numbers, Brady's look a lot like Kitna, the guy the Bengals just benched.

Numbers aren't everything, but look at our last game against New England. It's not like Brady killed us or anything. Fiedler and the offense did.

Nice to be the QB on a good team.

Brady is above average. Passer Rating Brady is 85 and Fiedler is 72. That's a big difference, and while I agree that Stat's and numbers don't always mean everything, when they're consistant year after year it proves alot. Those stat's made a big difference in our first meeting when in OT Fiedler threw an INT downfield and Brady came in on the very next play threw the same pass for a TD.

How are we talking about Brady when this post has to do with Moss in Miami/leaving Minnesota?? :) Just curious! :)

Originally posted by chambers84
How are we talking about Brady when this post has to do with Moss in Miami/leaving Minnesota?? :) Just curious! :)

:)

Probably Moss he would probably have to pay for it , kinda of like Buckley and Freeman did....

oh man, that would suck for my chambers jersey i got at the end of his rookie year. I'd be willing to deal with it though if we had them both.
:)

All I can say about this is if Moss did come to Miami he better not think of touching #84. He can go back to 88 (i think thats what he wore at Marshall).

From the Herald

"Moss enters the picture"

Sources say the Vikings and Dolphins have discussed a trade that would bring receiver Randy Moss to Miami, but Minnesota denies the reports.

The Minnesota Vikings called the Dolphins recently to gauge the receiver-starved team's interest in trading for Randy Moss, according to several NFL sources.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/

Hmm, I dunno. I think I'd rather get a first round WR then take on Moss and his contract. Moss just seems like he can only catch the bomb, and not short routes. I'd rather have a better all around receiver as I've never really liked Randy. Does Randy even go across the middle?

Originally posted by !PapaCrunk!
so who would wear #84:confused::goof:
Maybe Randy would go back to #88...his college number.

Anyway, I think this might be real. I think the Phins could make the trade happen. I have no real basis for this but damn it feels good to think about. I think Ogun, Mad Dog and our #20 would be worth it.

Moss to Miami!!

Alright im going to do Randy Moss as a Dolphin this week end.

'Miami Eyes Moss'

The Vikings and Dolphins have discussed a trade that would send Randy Moss to Miami for a package that could include some combination of defensive end Adewale Ogunleye, cornerback Sam Madison, receiver Chris Chambers and draft picks.

http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/sports/8090489.htm
According to sources close to the talks, the deal was discussed within the past few days, but there is no indication when or if either team will continue pursuing the deal.

Back
Top Bottom