Merged 2X: Wanny has cost this team plenty / Wanny and Norv Canned / Bad Coaching | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X: Wanny has cost this team plenty / Wanny and Norv Canned / Bad Coaching

Well at least we know that one way

or the other the writing is pretty much on the wall for this team.

They are 5-3 and they have some work to do to win the division and advance far enough to save Wannestedt's job.

If they don't, then the ax probably falls in about 60 days.

To address another point, the great Norv Turner needs to take a fair bit of blame too.

Wannstedt gave him help with McMichael but Wade Smith just sucks too much. He blew it for us. This is not Wanny's fault...Wanny is trying our team is not producing.

Originally posted by Prime Time
Wannstedt gave him help with McMichael but Wade Smith just sucks too much. He blew it for us. This is not Wanny's fault...Wanny is trying our team is not producing.

Sorry, no. Wanny CHOSE these players. He had the chance to draft or sign different offensive linemen in the offseason---hell, in the THREE offseasons he's been here, and didn't. That's his responsibility. Huizenga isn't tight with the money, he doesn't tell Wanny who he can or can't sign...this is the team Wanny hand-picked. If they suck it's because he was incompetent in selecting them.

Originally posted by inFINSible

The thing that makes you scary is the enjoyment you take in totally trashing somebody you don't even know. Whether it's Fiedler, Wanny, or me, it doesn't matter, you love to trash us all.

Does it make you feel good? Does it make you feel like a REAL man?

I would love to see you say half the things you say on here to ANY of us in person. My bet is you wouldn't have the sack to do it.

You're sick, and you should seek proffessional help immediately.

No, actually you sound more like the one who's clinically psychotic, making idiotic assumptions about someone simply from the fact that they dislike the job an NFL coach is doing. Sounds to me like you can't separate fantasy from reality and self-identify with the team a bit TOO much.
But of course you're wrong, as you have been all too often, because I am not trashing Wanny as a PERSON, therefore I don't NEED to know him personally. (Although my sister and sister-in-law have both met him...does that count?) I am trashing the job he is doing which is visible and possible to know without knowing him personally. Now, this subtle turn of thought may be too much for a poor, deluded soul such as yourself, but please make the attempt to parse it through, for your own good, mmkay?

Originally posted by RikWriter

No, actually you sound more like the one who's clinically psychotic, making idiotic assumptions about someone simply from the fact that they dislike the job an NFL coach is doing. Sounds to me like you can't separate fantasy from reality and self-identify with the team a bit TOO much.
But of course you're wrong, as you have been all too often, because I am not trashing Wanny as a PERSON, therefore I don't NEED to know him personally. (Although my sister and sister-in-law have both met him...does that count?) I am trashing the job he is doing which is visible and possible to know without knowing him personally. Now, this subtle turn of thought may be too much for a poor, deluded soul such as yourself, but please make the attempt to parse it through, for your own good, mmkay?

Yeah....okay....apparently, you and self awareness aren't on speaking terms. The assumptions that I've made about you are from reading your posts since the Houston game. Your "criticism of Wanny" is but a small part of the overall impression that I get from you.

I have seen very little of the replays on the game. What I've seen in some of the help the WS received in blocking was from Mc Michael.

McM looked like he was playing touch football. He would touch the DE and release on his route. I guess it made realize that McM has no clue on blocking.

Maybe I am wrong, but did anyone else saw this?

I am over this game already, bring on the Titans!

GOOO FFIINNZZ !

:rocker: :calm: :cooldude:

Yeah....okay....apparently, you and self awareness aren't on speaking terms. The assumptions that I've made about you are from reading your posts since the Houston game. Your "criticism of Wanny" is but a small part of the overall impression that I get from you.

It's good to know that your failed assumptions aren't an anamoly restricted to this one game but are symptiomatic of some larger mental breakdown that goes all the way back to early September. It should aid in diagonosing the personality defect that forces you to personally attack those people with whom you disagree on football issues.

The only "disorder" I have is continually fighting with jackasses like yourself.

Why, I consider this worth my time, is something I haven't quite figured out yet.

Last edited:
This team does not suck. The philosophy sucks. The scheme sucks. There is no fire. If you were at war and your leader was frantically running his hands through his hair and looking completely out of his element, how much motivation would you have? We need a new coach, and a new scheme...not to mention a new personnel department. This just in...Richmond Webb is not the answer

The only "disorder" I have is continually fighting with jackasses like yourself.

Why, I consider this worth my time, is something I haven't quite figured out yet.

I think you have an exaggerated view of the worth of your time and underestimate the seriousness of your psychological disorders.

Originally posted by YSM37
This team does not suck. The philosophy sucks. The scheme sucks. There is no fire. If you were at war and your leader was frantically running his hands through his hair and looking completely out of his element, how much motivation would you have? We need a new coach, and a new scheme...not to mention a new personnel department. This just in...Richmond Webb is not the answer

You called it. This team doesn't suck, but the O line does suck and the coaching is horrible.

Originally posted by RikWriter

I think you have an exaggerated view of the worth of your time and underestimate the seriousness of your psychological disorders.
thank you.
Some one like you telling me this, gives me a sense of well being. I would be more concerned about my psyche if you and I were to agree about anything. :whew:

thank you.
Some one like you telling me this, gives me a sense of well being. I would be more concerned about my psyche if you and I were to agree about anything. :whew:

Ah, we can add unoriginality to your list of failings then.

C'mon guys, let's talk Football. Enough Psychobabble and just plain uncalled for attacks. You're both wrong for making it public. I suggest you privatly E-Mail each other whatever you like then the rest of the board doesn't have to read this dribble. Rik, you're better than this, I know we're ALL frustrated. See if this helps. The Ravens had a big win yesterday where their D (Ray Lewis etc.) stepped it up and played well. Baltimores big victory brought them to a 5-3 record and they are very happy to be there. I really like what Griese brings to the table. Right there is reason for optimism but we have to find a way to give him time to throw. McMichael is a great tight end in the mold of a Shockey. Chambers is coming on a little more each week. This Defense is excellent and even against the Colts we had a shot to win right up to the final bell. The Coaches have to do alot better. Tony Wise,c'mon dude, you're the O-Line Coach, get some better play out of your guys. Whatever you have to do,do it. Sit some people down, find a combo that plays with intensity and ability. O.K., Indy beat us now let's go take it out on the Titans. Let's go up there and kick their asses.

Originally posted by Disnardo
LOL, This forum is getting to look like the Bills board. They want their coaches and some of their players fired.

Come on, our team can't be as bad as theirs...

Gooo FFINNNZ !:calm: :wave: :couch:

Funny you should say this as I was thinking the same thing as I read this thread. Truth is, you're not as bad as the Bills because your record is better. But we do share similar problems in that we both realize our coaches are not putting us in positions to win.

Our coaches fail to recognize when they're wrong, and if they ever do, it's too late to correct it. We actually do make adjustments at halftime, but it's usually on the defensive side. The offensive side does the same freakin' thing over and over and over again. We throw. And throw. And throw.

Oddly, you guys have been doing just the opposite. On first down you run and run and run...until yesterday.

Regardless, point is...yes, your problems are the same as ours. Our coaches are morons and our OLs suck. But face it, if they were good OLs, Bledsoe, Fiedler and Griese could thrown behind them all day. We can do without a great QB if we could just have a great OL.

Back
Top Bottom