Merged 2X: Wanny has cost this team plenty / Wanny and Norv Canned / Bad Coaching | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X: Wanny has cost this team plenty / Wanny and Norv Canned / Bad Coaching

Originally posted by BSQX4
C'mon guys, let's talk Football. Enough Psychobabble and just plain uncalled for attacks. You're both wrong for making it public. I suggest you privatly E-Mail each other whatever you like then the rest of the board doesn't have to read this dribble.

I would be happy to take it to email, but I was publically insulted for giving an opinion about football different than his, so I have publically replied. If at any time inFINSible wishes to cease his personal attacks and insults, I will cease responding to them.

What do you guys think of this report from ESPN.com:

Wannstedt probably need to make the playoffs to keep their jobs. Dolphins owner Wayne Huizenga really doesn't want to let Wannstedt go, so if the Dolphins clinch at least a wild-card spot, he should be safe.

Do you think that all Wanny has to do is make the playoffs? If the Dolphins crash out in the first round again, do you think that Wanny will keep his job?

I, for one, hope not. I think that the Dolphins need to get to the AFC Championship game and also perform well. I don't want to see another blow out against the Dolphins in the playoffs.

If the Dolphins get blown out in the playoffs, do you think that Wanny would ever decide to resign?

Originally posted by Sydor25
What do you guys think of this report from ESPN.com:

Do you think that all Wanny has to do is make the playoffs? If the Dolphins crash out in the first round again, do you think that Wanny will keep his job?

I, for one, hope not. I think that the Dolphins need to get to the AFC Championship game and also perform well. I don't want to see another blow out against the Dolphins in the playoffs.

If the Dolphins get blown out in the playoffs, do you think that Wanny would ever decide to resign?

I think if we make the playoffs Wanny stays. Simple as that.

This edition of the Phins has a real chance to get to the playoffs but the window is quickly closing. They HAVE to win this weekend, it's as simple as that. Drop to 5-4 and you might as will mail in the rest of the season. We are on the razors edge of an implosion, just like the Redskins.

Regardless of what is said now, by anyone other than Wayne H., Dave will be gone if they don't get at least 2 playoff wins. When you give the shooter a sighted rifle and the bullets, he HAS to hit the target. He might not get the bulls-eye on the first shot but he should get closer with each round. They are close enough to greatness and only Dave can get them over the top. He's the head coach and bears the ultimate reposiblity.
:billsbite

LABF, I happen to agree with you...

We both have talented teams on paper, but somehow that talent is not reflected in their wins. It's definitely not a reflection of their losses either.

Coaching has the most possitive or negative impact on the team.

It seems as you said both of our offenses are very predictable and defenses prepare themselves for them. But, every other teams prepares gainst the other's weaknesses, it's a fact...

Unlike NE, they are prepared to win every game, that's what their coaches instill on them. You know they probably say "hey no one expects us to win with so many starters out." So they play every game like its a "must win." That's the difference between them, MIA and the Bills...

You can say they play with heart, I know you will say that coaching has a llot to due with it...

Question, "Who Puts the Hearts into the Players?

We have reversed from our traditional wins at the beginning of the season..

We are undefeated on the road this year...

We have a loosing record at home this year...

The word is "hopefuly," we will have a winning record in November and December this year...

Good Luck in the rest of the season, except when we play you of course :)

I feel like the fins will get back at NE, can you do the same?

GOOO FIIINNNZZ

:cooldude: :jumper: :calm: :hail: :wave:

Back
Top Bottom