Merged 2x:What about D-Bo now?/Boston, Booker, and Chambers?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2x:What about D-Bo now?/Boston, Booker, and Chambers??

BrettPKT

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What about D-Bo now?

Hypothetical question:
If Booker has a great season... what happens to David Boston? Will we keep all three receivers? Will Booker and Boston ***** and moan about the starting spot? Just wanted to get some opinions on this for the fun of it.

Yep, all are locked long term and gives 3 solid wrs. Wr goes from weakness to strength.

Oh and you confused me, I thought you were talking about D Bowens, I call him D-Bo,LOL! Cause of TimBo

Good..At least next year, it's not a worry...Even though, I'd probably take one in next year's draft...Somewhere around 3rd or 4th round?

Mindwarp said:
i say we go with a 3 wr set next year
Heck why stop at a 3 receiver set? Why not go for 5? :D

Chambers, Boston, Booker, Freeman and Bellamy.:D

I hope Bellamy makes the team this year. He will at least make the practice squad.

D-Bo is David Bowens... he layed claim to it first.

Not sure what Boston's nickname is.

A bit more on topic, all 3 WRs are locked up longterm. In addition to that, I don't think Boston has much room to complain, considering that he'll be getting paid to sit on his tail and recoop this year. I see him playing to prove himself next year, but I don't think he'll be a problem.

Perhaps two years from now, if he plays well next year... but that's a long way off. Besides, I'd MUCH rather have to worry about having too much talent at WR than have Derrius Thompson be our 2nd best guy.

I'll have to apologize to Bowens... he did have claim to D-Bo first. I don't mean to be speculating into next season already... I was just shooting sh*t with another dolphin fan at work and we wanted to get a few more opinions on the topic... thanks for the input fellas.

David Boston may not be playing football next year. I dont know why everyone chalks it all up to he is coming back. Nothing is set in stone and what if he injurres himself again? I say we need to find a WR in the mid rounds (steal). try to find a steve smith.

I think if we can't land a stud RB by next season you will see more 3 WR sets along with McMichael. I don't think Boston would enter camp the #2 guy if Marty has a solid year. If they are smart(and that's a big if) they would really baby Boston in the offseason programs and camp as to give his knee even more time to recover because aslong as he is healthy we know what he can do, does not need alot of playing time to prove that.

I started a thread like this a few days ago. If all three are healthy, all three will want a start. I don't think we will have all 3 WRs two years from now. One of them (the one who ends up not starting when they are all healthy) will demand a trade and could hold out to get one.

BlitPhinFan said:
Heck why stop at a 3 receiver set? Why not go for 5? :D

Chambers, Boston, Booker, Freeman and Bellamy.:D

I hope Bellamy makes the team this year. He will at least make the practice squad.

Sounds good, but I would say....

Chambers, Boston, Booker, Freeman, and Newsome :cool:

finfan54 said:
David Boston may not be playing football next year. I dont know why everyone chalks it all up to he is coming back. Nothing is set in stone and what if he injurres himself again? I say we need to find a WR in the mid rounds (steal). try to find a steve smith.
Why wouldn't he be playing next year? If he belives he can play in November, why can't he play next season?

Back
Top Bottom