Merged 2x:What about D-Bo now?/Boston, Booker, and Chambers?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2x:What about D-Bo now?/Boston, Booker, and Chambers??

NaboCane said:
This is the exact same thread from a couple days ago.
I know, but people are imaptient and don't want to search for it if it's NOT on the first page.

I was one to make an issue of this before, until I realized I was one of the few that actually changed my options to show more than the default threads per page. I set mine to the highest allowed, so I wouldn't make this mistake.

I currently don't think it will be a problem. Of coarse I have seen some wierd **** this year, so who really knows. I would love for us to pick up edge, I'm still skeptacle on wether that will even be possible. But I think us getting rid of Ogun make it monitarily more possible.

Phinz said:
I currently don't think it will be a problem. Of coarse I have seen some wierd **** this year, so who really knows. I would love for us to pick up edge, I'm still skeptacle on wether that will even be possible. But I think us getting rid of Ogun make it monitarily more possible.
Actually, us NOT signing the contract that Ogunleye demanded will make it more feasable... but the fact is we will still be cap strapped next year as well. We didn't gain any cap room by trading Ogunleye, he wasn't set to make much from us this year anyway(455,000). So we will see I guess.

ptmn said:
I think Boston will play over Booker anyday of the week. And for the ten thousandth time we need a QB to throw it to them. Booker should get traded.
Personally I think if we treade anybody next year it would have to be Fiedler assuming anybody would even be interested in a backup.

Well for one, Wannstedt might be gone. So in actuality, I 3 WR set will be very common for us HOPEFULLY...even with the stache...it would be really stupid to not throw in 3 wr sets 60% of the time with those 3

This DEMAND A TRADE thing is BS. Owners should not let these guys demand anything. If they don't play they don't get paid.

They're all under contract so they'll play where they're told to play. We will have three pro bowl caliber receivers. That's all there is to it.

I think we need one more WR. I was hoping, the Finz would go with the 4 WR set.

And then put in MARINO.

Man, i miss that dude. :cry:

Booker could be a 3rd WR easy. It would be a nice problem to have. Let someone give us some value for one of our WRs.

ckparrothead said:
Booker could be a 3rd WR easy. It would be a nice problem to have. Let someone give us some value for one of our WRs.
Well frankly Chambers has to prove that he is in fact the number one. I mean we have paid him the money. Now he has to perform at that level. The turnover against Washington wasn't exactly a good start. I will be cheering Chris on all the way because I like his style but he needs to really be the go to guy this year otherwise, he may not be such a lock at number one. As for the other two, let those chips fall where they may. It isn't a worry. If I were a Buffalo fan I would be more concerned about Henry and McGahee. I'm not talking trash. Just IMO :) .

Back
Top Bottom