Merged 2x:What about D-Bo now?/Boston, Booker, and Chambers?? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2x:What about D-Bo now?/Boston, Booker, and Chambers??

Could work out well...when Charlie Weis becomes the head coach, we know he would rather air the ball out than run, run, run. And since we won't have a franchise RB, he won't have any other choice..;)

Now if we draft a stud QB next year to use a spread offense. Andrew Walter of Arizona St uses a spread offense and could be available late fist round. I would love Edge at RB also....

Nublar7 said:
Boston will probably have to accept being the 3rd string WR for two reasons:

1. It would be hard for him to be on 4 different teams in 4 years

2. He likes Sullivan and still wants to prove to the league that he is still a dominate player.

All three players will be here next year. We will probably use more 3 wide sets.
I mean Booker cost us more than Boston did to acquire him therefore he should be the better reciever one would think. Besides he will be in great postition to prove himself and earn the number 2 spot if not the number one. Since he doesn't like the possession receiver tag which relegates him to the rank of number 2, I say give him some shots deep and lets see what he can do with them. I don't think there is much to lose. But after this year if he plays well you would have to name him at least number 2. Thus if Chambers and Booker play well, Boston has to be number 3 unless he wants to be traded. That is a bit farther down the road than I would care to go right now.

I really don't think any of the three will want a trade, a switch to a spread offense would really fit the team much better than a smash mouth team Dave likes to run, just think of seeing Chambers, D-Bo, Booker, McMike, and Lee/Thompson out there, if we could get some decent play from a qb we'd be fine, and I really hope Boston can come back by week 10 which he said he hopes to do.

djfresh47 said:
I really don't think any of the three will want a trade, a switch to a spread offense would really fit the team much better than a smash mouth team Dave likes to run, just think of seeing Chambers, D-Bo, Booker, McMike, and Lee/Thompson out there, if we could get some decent play from a qb we'd be fine, and I really hope Boston can come back by week 10 which he said he hopes to do.
I could see one of them wanting a trade. Three WR with probowl potential is one too many for just about any senario one can think of for next year. We shall see.

winning cures everything. If Miami can win, they would care less that they are 3rd wr. Plus all three of them already got paid

boston nor booker have ever really been on a contender. Bears were good one year but with the dolphins they really have a shot. I am STOKED to see our passing game

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
winning cures everything. If Miami can win, they would care less that they are 3rd wr. Plus all three of them already got paid
Not trying to attack everyone tonight but you need to tell that to Ty Law and Belichick. Money and playing for probowl slots (since that means more money) sometimes mean more to players than winning.

Third receivers don't go to prowbowls. So, it is very realistic to say that someone may wish to be traded next year. Who really knows? But for now it is Chambers and Booker. Two out of three ain't bad. Just ask Meatloaf.

DrewOldSchool said:
Not trying to attack everyone tonight but you need to tell that to Ty Law and Belichick. Money and playing for probowl slots (since that means more money) sometimes mean more to players than winning.

Third receivers don't go to prowbowls. So, it is very realistic to say that someone may wish to be traded next year. Who really knows? But for now it is Chambers and Booker. Two out of three ain't bad. Just ask Meatloaf.

You can make a lot of money winning the superbowl

I think all 3 recievers really want to win and as long as we are a winning team in 2005 there will be no problem

From What I See Booker Will Only Come In As 2nd Reciever This Year Because He Is Boston`s Replacement!!! So When Boston Returns Next Year U Will See Him Move Up Back In 2nd Slot Reciever And Booker Will Drop To #3!!!!

Let`s worry about Boston, and his role on this team later (like next off season). If and when he comes back,he will be a welcome addition. Right now I`m just rooting for Booker to be the best receiver he can be.

Back
Top Bottom