Merged 2x:What about D-Bo now?/Boston, Booker, and Chambers?? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2x:What about D-Bo now?/Boston, Booker, and Chambers??

Well all I know is Boston will be back by like game10 and when that happens we WILL have all 3. Maybe not the next year in 2005...but hopefully, we can keep our fingers crossed..if we do decent this season like usual and reach game10 with a 7-3 or 6-4 record I think we will have a really LEGIT shot at the playoffs once Boston comes into the mix.

Billsfan84 said:
This is in no way a attempt to start smack, so don't take it that way.

Do you guys honestly believe next year either Booker or Boston will want to play as the teams 3rd WR? Don't you think one of them will demand a trade? Those are 3 starting calibur WRs right there!

One again, I'm NOT trying to start anything just wanted to see what you guys think. :cool:

I think you should be smart enough to understand that's a good problem to have. Depth is always a good thing. You are only wishing that would happen. Don't worry we have a real GM now..I think he has just begun. Just like that Rick swung his magic stick and got us a two pro bowl receivers in one off-season. I can't wait for the Tampa game because that's really the first game in my opinion because we are actually going to game plan. I can assure you our boys are going to look good for three quarters.

Due to the injury situation Boston's had the last 2 years he will come back as the 3rd and have to deal with it. He isn't going to get a better contract then what he has with the phins after coming off those injuries.

Could you imagine using Boston as the slot receiver. Every nickle corner will crap their pants.

dont for get we have Marc Trestman. didnt he run 3 wr sets almost everydown in oakland?

next years offense

how nice is our team gonna look next year on offense. randy mcmichael, marty booker, chris chambers and david boston along with possibly a big name back (edge) and aj feely fully comfortable and a year under the offense, to go along with our always tough d. man its something to get very excited about.

Back
Top Bottom