Merged 2X: Woody Signing By Weekend / He'll Be Here Tomorrow | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X: Woody Signing By Weekend / He'll Be Here Tomorrow

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Where Is Our Woody? (NOT BUFFALO!)

He is in Detroit today....will be here tomorrow......HAS NOT CONFIRMED ANY OTHER VISITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WILL MAKE DECISION BY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEKEND AT THE LATEST.

this is gonna drive me crazy train!!

Ozzy rules!!

Re: Where Is Our Woody? (NOT BUFFALO!)

Originally posted by Section126
He is in Detroit today....will be here tomorrow......HAS NOT CONFIRMED ANY OTHER VISITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WILL MAKE DECISION BY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEKEND AT THE LATEST.

That's great news 126. I don't want him anywhere near Fluffalo!!!

I guess I can wait til Friday.:D

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

I read yesterday that Woody would be in Detroit for a visit today. So for what it's worth..........

Woody: no news is good news

As of 2:23 pm Eastern, FOX Sports, CBS Sportsline and ESPN have not picked up the Woody to Buffalo story. Given how fast news travels, and the fact that rumors travel at twice the speed of news, this is a good sign.

And yes, I know Mort acknowledged that the Woody to Buffalo rumor had some legs, but that's all. I don't think anyone felt that Buffalo WOULDN'T pursue him. It seems to me that if this was an imminent move, there would have been more news in more sources.

Heck, not even the Buffalo News website has anything! (Though I don't know how often they update)

Umm guys, this is a bunch of crap! I checked out a couple Lions' boards and they are all saying that Ahmed Plummer (damn it!), and Darrell Jackson are in Detroit today.

http://boards.espn.go.com/cgi/nfl/request.dll?MESSAGE&room=nfl_det&id=179645

I already knew Plummer was visiting with the Lions today but now so is Darrel Jackson, WR from Seattle. I was happy to see Schroeder go but now we get another guy with a rep for dropping the ball? I hear Jackson has had recent trouble holding on to the ball, can anyone tell me about this guy?

Originally posted by Mike32282
Umm guys, this is a bunch of crap! I checked out a couple Lions' boards and they are all saying that Ahmed Plummer (damn it!), and Darrell Jackson are in Detroit today.

http://boards.espn.go.com/cgi/nfl/request.dll?MESSAGE&room=nfl_det&id=179645

I already knew Plummer was visiting with the Lions today but now so is Darrel Jackson, WR from Seattle. I was happy to see Schroeder go but now we get another guy with a rep for dropping the ball? I hear Jackson has had recent trouble holding on to the ball, can anyone tell me about this guy?
Jackson is an excellent #2 WR, and actually took over the #1 role admirably while Robinson missed time this year. They both have a reputation for drops, but as the GB playoff game showed us, Robinson is the real culprit

Back
Top Bottom