Merged 2X: Woody Signing By Weekend / He'll Be Here Tomorrow | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X: Woody Signing By Weekend / He'll Be Here Tomorrow

Well, one thing is for sure. I know where my woody is. My girlfriend holds onto it for me and allows me to use it on occasion! :lol:

Like I said with the Randy Moss, I will believe that Woody signs elsewhere when I see it in print.

No one really knows where he is going and where he wants to go. IMO he wants to go to either MIAMI or stinkin buffalo just to be in the same division as NE. I don't think he likes that he was not offered big $ to stay in NE. In all unbiased reality, Miami does have a few things that are more appealing... NO STATE income tax. THAT is huge. Makes the money go farther and not to the gvmt. Plus the weather is nice and warm...

Originally posted by Oboy
No one really knows where he is going and where he wants to go. IMO he wants to go to either MIAMI or stinkin buffalo just to be in the same division as NE. I don't think he likes that he was not offered big $ to stay in NE. In all unbiased reality, Miami does have a few things that are more appealing... NO STATE income tax. THAT is huge. Makes the money go farther and not to the gvmt. Plus the weather is nice and warm...

But he's used to the Cold weather in NE, so I don't think that the weather would make a difference.

WQAM Woody Update

Woody to the Bills? Funny. Woody is in Detroit speaking with the Lions today. The top of the hour news also reported that Woody will be in town tomorrow and he may make a decision on his future at the 'end of the week'.

Cool. I hope we land him. He would go a long way to shoring up our interior line.

Originally posted by Surferosa
Cool. I hope we land him. He would go a long way to shoring up our interior line.

What interior line?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom