Merged 2X: Woody Signing By Weekend / He'll Be Here Tomorrow | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X: Woody Signing By Weekend / He'll Be Here Tomorrow

Holy shiat. That's pretty damning right there. Someone would rather live in Detriot then..well..pretty much ANYWHERE?

Even though it is rumored that woody is going to buffalo, I don't think it would happen today. Hopefully he at least visits miami first. :D

Originally posted by Mike32282
Umm guys, this is a bunch of crap! I checked out a couple Lions' boards and they are all saying that Ahmed Plummer (damn it!), and Darrell Jackson are in Detroit today.

http://boards.espn.go.com/cgi/nfl/request.dll?MESSAGE&room=nfl_det&id=179645

I already knew Plummer was visiting with the Lions today but now so is Darrel Jackson, WR from Seattle. I was happy to see Schroeder go but now we get another guy with a rep for dropping the ball? I hear Jackson has had recent trouble holding on to the ball, can anyone tell me about this guy?

He does have the pendant to drop passes, it's just that he has so much speed, people will always look at him, if not take a chance just for the threat he brings being on the field.

Originally posted by Mike32282
You know who lives in Detroit? Ralph Wilson! :lol:
If that's the case, Woody is probably having dinner w/ Wilson , Bledsoe , Milloy and Donahoe. :D Then he should be flying to Miami tomorrow to spend part of his signing bonus in So. Beach and on towards Disney :D

I guess S126's report is right on :lol:

Originally posted by justafan
If that's the case, Woody is probably having dinner w/ Wilson , Bledsoe , Milloy and Donahoe. :D Then he should be flying to Miami tomorrow to spend part of his signing bonus in So. Beach and on towards Disney :D

I guess S126's report is right on :lol:

EXACTLY! right on the nose! :lol:

Its just a visit, the trick is not to let the FA you want out of town once they hit Miami. I would think any FA would want to make all possible visits unless he knows ahead of time he would not want to come to Miami and I have not read anywhere about any FA having a problem coming here.

I guess you're right....

If he gets away from the Fluffalo area without a finished deal, he's as good as ours IMO....

Once he gets to Miami, we need to kiss this guys a$$ like there's no tomorrow. We need to make sure he doesn't leave without a finished deal....

PHINZ RULE!!!:pirate:

This is pretty fun guys...we're all frantically trying to find articles to see where Woody will end up....this is more exciting than the actual season:lol:

For all we know he might sign with the Cards :escape:

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
I guess you're right....

If he gets away from the Fluffalo area without a finished deal, he's as good as ours IMO....

Once he gets to Miami, we need to kiss this guys a$$ like there's no tomorrow. We need to make sure he doesn't leave without a finished deal....

PHINZ RULE!!!:pirate:

I agree :D

Back
Top Bottom