Merged 3X:Capers named special Assistant/nfl.com/Capers Done Deal | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3X:Capers named special Assistant/nfl.com/Capers Done Deal

yeah what exactly is a special coaches assistant, i personally that means he will help our current defensive coordinators implement the 3-4 and will help them with the play calling...im just scared that 3 defensive coordinators calling the shots would be hectact (i suck at spelling) and detrimental to the team..

PublixSubsRule said:
yeah what exactly is a special coaches assistant, i personally that means he will help our current defensive coordinators implement the 3-4 and will help them with the play calling...im just scared that 3 defensive coordinators calling the shots would be hectact (i suck at spelling) and detrimental to the team..

yeah I thought the same thing. But I dont think that there will be a problem. Saban and the fin organization turning around for the better and people know it or Mike and Dom would have done different. Saban Dom and Mike on the same team and same page Oh, my God watch out. Can anybody say playoffs? This is a dream team of coaching as good as Belichek Weis and Crennell if not better. Either way I think everyone will work together.

From Greg Cote this afternoon after it became official..

[Updated Tuesday afternoon, 1-24: It's official. Capers is in. Title will be along the lines of "special assistant to the head coach," but all know he'll steer and shape the defense even without a coordinator's title].

I know the situation is different, but this just reminds me of JJ bringing in Wanny. ANY thought like that makes me feel uneasy. I guess a Super Bowl would make me feel better :lol: :tongue:

Just got back from my mini trip. My Dolphins news the past five days has been through ESPN.com on my cellphone. :lol:

I am VERY happy to see Capers join the team. Mularkey is a good addition, but probably like all of you, I am a little worried about him. Though he did have good years in Pittsburgh, and he was Saban's top choice, so I am ok with it.

The coaching staff is even more loaded going into 2006 then it was going into 2005. :)

Plus, I nearly died of laughter when I saw the Bills hire Jauron. :lol:

Nublar7 said:
Just got back from my mini trip. My Dolphins news the past five days has been through ESPN.com on my cellphone. :lol:

I am VERY happy to see Capers join the team. Mularkey is a good addition, but probably like all of you, I am a little worried about him. Though he did have good years in Pittsburgh, and he was Saban's top choice, so I am ok with it.

The coaching staff is even more loaded going into 2006 then it was going into 2005. :)

Plus, I nearly died of laughter when I saw the Bills hire Jauron. :lol:
:lol: Yeah.. bang up job by father time and his son up there in Buffalo huh? Welcome back Nublar..

Back
Top Bottom