Merged 3X: Effect of Marlins Winning W. Series / Better hope the Marlins win / etc... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3X: Effect of Marlins Winning W. Series / Better hope the Marlins win / etc...

Originally posted by Muck
So if you were to ask an educated fan like myself (please refrain from jokes. lol) , who would you rather watch?? The scrappy bunch that is constantly in do-or-die mode (in the truest sense of the phrase)?? Or two classic underachievers who will field the same teams next year if they so choose??

I'd rather watch the greatest World Series of all time. The Yankees are well, the Yankees, and the Marlins won it all in 1997. I don't care for either of those two teams, and America on the whole will tune out a Marlins-Yankees series. If that's what ends up happenning, look up the national ratings and ratings in the New York and South Florida markets. Those two markets' ratings will be insanely higher than the national average. I think cold hard numbers will prove me right. If we get Cubs-BoSox, I'm pretty sure that the New York and South Florida ratings will be near the national average.

Oh, and I'm not spouting this because I'm a Cubs fan trying to find anything to justify why they should make it to the World Series. I do truly believe the MLB will benefit greatly from Cubs-BoSox.

Go Marlins!

Hey man even the Dolphins players respect the Marlins. They hate the dirt infield, but Zach Thomas said to the press hey man he'll put up with it if that means the Marlins are winning.

GO FISH!

9-5! Marlins are winning.

I feel that if the Marlins win the World Series, that the infield issue will be history. A new baseball stadium will likely be built. So cheer on the Fish!

Go Marlins!!!!!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

GO MARLINS!!!

(on another note: they are showing some Cubs fans crying. awww)

r_cabrera_ft-1.jpg

CabreaOwnz20? LMAO, that dude is 20-years old and ballin' like a mothalova. What did he have this series? 3 HR's? Jeez. Gotta go get his jersey on Friday..

If the Yankees win tomorrow, the MLB and Fox will be kicking themselves over the amount of money they'll be losing.

Anyway, just like the Cubs to tease you into believing in them, only to dash all your hopes in one fell swoop.

Originally posted by Gonk

(on another note: they are showing some Cubs fans crying. awww)

Yeah, I found that hilarious. The dude had his head down crying like a skank. The funny thing is, that's the same guy who was taunting Pierre(aka The Notorious French 9) when he was at the plate. Stuck his finger up and all. I'm glad he's suffering now. :tongue:

Originally posted by Kamikaze
If the Yankees win tomorrow, the MLB and Fox will be kicking themselves over the amount of money they'll be losing.

Anyway, just like the Cubs to tease you into believing in them, only to dash all your hopes in one fell swoop.

I want the Red Sox. I hate the Pats fans at KFFL & I would like to see them suffer in every way possible(in sports that is).

Congradu****lations to the God damn ****ing Floridan Marlians,

They accomplished nothing more than **** our Dolphins for about another week maybe two. Please dear God let the Soxs or Yanks sweep those un worthy pricks.

Hell yes they are unworthy the last time they got a championship they hacked their team and still play at a football stadium.

Finfan, I like everyone in the forum, but you my friend and a freaking MORON

The Dolphins should learn from the Marlins. The Marlins have more heart than anyone on our football team.

Heart, Try Luck Bumrush... the Dolphins have more talent and that what wins ball games late down the line

So what the Marlins are the best team since the break, the Fins don't get to play ****ty until a bye week and just bouce right back.

Originally posted by Finfan316
Congradu****lations to the God damn ****ing Floridan Marlians,

They accomplished nothing more than **** our Dolphins for about another week maybe two. Please dear God let the Soxs or Yanks sweep those un worthy pricks.

Hell yes they are unworthy the last time they got a championship they hacked their team and still play at a football stadium.

You just WANT to get banned, don't you. :tongue:

Seriously though, they're as worthy as anyone. They bust their butts and never quit. No team in the league works harder or is more resiliant. We'd be lucky if our Phins can follow suit.

Still, you might want to put together a more well-thought out post next time. :)

Back
Top Bottom