Merged 3X: Effect of Marlins Winning W. Series / Better hope the Marlins win / etc... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3X: Effect of Marlins Winning W. Series / Better hope the Marlins win / etc...

Originally posted by Finfan316
Congradu****lations to the God damn ****ing Floridan Marlians,

They accomplished nothing more than **** our Dolphins for about another week maybe two. Please dear God let the Soxs or Yanks sweep those un worthy pricks.

Hell yes they are unworthy the last time they got a championship they hacked their team and still play at a football stadium.

Heart, Try Luck Bumrush... the Dolphins have more talent and that what wins ball games late down the line

So what the Marlins are the best team since the break, the Fins don't get to play ****ty until a bye week and just bouce right back.

Don't spout off idiotic statements because you're pissed phinfan. That remark about the Marlins being unworthy is not only stupid but is based on false pretences and hypocrisies. The one man who is most responsible for your reasoning about the Marlins being unworthy is Wayne Hyzinga (SP?), who is still a Fins owner if you didn't know. The only players, coaches or FO officials that are on this team that had anything to do with with the '97 team are Conine (who IMO is most deserving of sucess of any player in baseball because of his character) and Castillo (who is one of the scrappiest and best rounded players you'll find in baseball).

Secondly, the Marlins have showed more heart over the last 100 games than the Dolphins have in decades. This team comes back from 10 games under .500, losing their best starter early and their best positional player late with what seemed like marginal talent to being in the World Series and they have no heart? They have 6 comeback wins and 3 wins in their last at bat or in extra frames in the PLAYOFFS and they have no heart? They win 91 games when many were predicting that they were going to lose 90+ and they have no heart? If only they had the collective heart of their football counterpart. :rolleyes:
Right now, the best proffesional sports team (and the one with the most heart) in Miami is the Marlins, not the Dolphins.

Come correct or don't come at all.

One correction, I dont think Castillo was playing in the big leagues in 97....

Way to go Marlins!!

I just wanted to say to all my Phin fans out there they were at the start of the baseball season 80-1 odds to make to the World Series and here they are WOW.

Now to our game, according to MLB the rule is if a event is scheduled before a World Series game it is up both Marlins and their opponent plus, the Dolphins if they are willing to put their teams on a field which will have to be repaired due to football being played on the grass outfield. I believe in my mind, the Marlins will let us play but, MLB may not. If this complicates things we will have to swap dates with Patsies meaning we will have to play there and they will play here on Dec. 7th. I really don't care we win away or at home regardless.

Sorry to be a sour grape but, that is MLB for you. But, I don't mind. Go Marlins!!

Go Dolphins!! Here's to a dominating Dolphins win 31-10!

The Marlins are GRRRRREAT!

WORLD SERIES here we come!!!!
_

Congradu****lations to the God damn ****ing Floridan Marlians,

They accomplished nothing more than **** our Dolphins for about another week maybe two. Please dear God let the Soxs or Yanks sweep those un worthy pricks.

Hell yes they are unworthy the last time they got a championship they hacked their team and still play at a football stadium.

That's a pretty bad way of looking at it.... why all the negativity for home team.... their play isn't a reflection of the stadium/management/owners/financial issues. You gotta love their heart..... they should be an inspiration for our phins...

Originally posted by Bumrush
One correction, I dont think Castillo was playing in the big leagues in 97....
Yeah he was...he played some games at second before Counsell replaced him. Although he wasn't a big part of the team, he still was a part of it and he still got a ring.

I really wanted the Cubs but I would like to see the Marlins beat whatever AL opponent (hopefully the Red Sox, I can't stand the Yanks and I know too many of their fans) they face. However, I am pissed because when I watch the game on Sunday there will be a big dirt spot.

Back
Top Bottom