Merged 3X: Peter Boulware Released!!!!/Boulware released | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3X: Peter Boulware Released!!!!/Boulware released

Oaklandraider said:
On a few raider forums I heard That old al davis scheduled an appointment to talk with him.

I dont think Boulware is a trouble maker, so i wouldnt count on it.....:D

Boulaware played for that 2000 national championship flordia state team didnt he? only reason i remember is because they destroyed my teams rival the virginia tech hokies

WestVirginiaFan said:
Boulaware played for that 2000 national championship flordia state team didnt he? only reason i remember is because they destroyed my teams rival the virginia tech hokies

Prolly his brother.

I think if Saban likes a guy he will spend big bucks to get him (K.Carter) If we want to employ more 3-4 plays we need OLBs who fit the mold and right now we don't have any. So if Saban likes the guy enough I think he may well get him. But I think signing Traylor and Buckley are higher priorities at the moment since Law will probably cost too much coming off such a major injury. Boulware too for that matter. I'll admit I don't know whose was more severe but Traylor and Buckley sound good and find a couple of 3-4 OLBs to groom would be great.

Boulware is 6' 4" 255 lbs...i think he'd be perfect in Miami in Saban's system...he's a sack machine

patsdynasty said:
:roflmao: where have u been? we have 17 lbs on our roster now, we officially signed chad brown today, and got beisel, and ryan claridge from the draft.... we dont need any more lbs.....

chad brown almost went to pitt but he didnt as he wants to play more, plus he wants to have great chance to win a ring this year.... and thats exactly what the "patsies" do ........

You are right, getting inexperienced players is exactly what they need to do instead of going out and getting a solid player like Boulware!:roflmao:

WestVirginiaFan said:

nah that's his little brother Michael. You remember Michael don't ya? He's the guy that returned the int for a TD in the seattle game. :cry:

Bouleware was actually a starting DE for the Florida State team that got killed by Florida in the National Championship game in 96 I believe(but came into the league the next year)

Jay formen, is that the tight end If isnt they keep getting Offensive players when my team the raiders need help on the defensive side of the ball.

Back
Top Bottom