Merged 4x: Breaking News: Tony Dungy's Son Found Dead | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 4x: Breaking News: Tony Dungy's Son Found Dead

nephinsfan said:
it is only being investigated as a suicide. let's not pass judgement to soon.

From the article...

"There was a report this morning that it may have been a suicide," said Dick Bailey, spokesman for the Hillsborough County Medical Examiner's Office. ""We saw nothing to contradict that."

I heard on the news at ~10:00am that a rope was found and he'd hung himself. Sadly, the only thing the autopsy will reveal is whether or not he had drugs/alcohol in his body at the time of death. :(

He said, F*** the Police, and his hero's were the DC Snipers for showing crackers their not the wacked race, the kid had some serious issues. At least he didn't take any innocent person with him. I feel bad for Dungy and his family.

Firemedic18 said:
If he did kill himself then I dont feel for him. However I do feel for those he left behind. Call me cruel but thats how I see it.

How can you automatically not feel for someone if they commit suicide?? Do you realize how unbelievably sad and helpless someone has to feel to want to kill themself?? Much less an 18 year old kid, who 95% of the time are still emotional "works in progress".

Or is it just this kid specifically??

Not judging you or anything. Just interested in your point of view.

Phantom said:
He said, F*** the Police, and his hero's were the DC Snipers for showing crackers their not the wacked race, the kid had some serious issues. At least he didn't take any innocent person with him. I feel bad for Dungy and his family.

You think it's possible he did something terrible, felt remorse for it, and chose to end it all?? Or maybe this was just a big front??

Just speculating here. Odds are his reason(s), if ever known, won't make sense to the rest of us.

Sounds like he was a pretty angry/frustrated kid online.

Muck said:
You think it's possible he did something terrible, felt remorse for it, and chose to end it all?? Or maybe this was just a big front??

Just speculating here. Odds are his reason(s), if ever known, won't make sense to the rest of us.

Sounds like he was a pretty angry/frustrated kid online.
That web page was a bit disturbing. Looking at the way his father conducts himself and is so well respected, i really didn't expect to see that, but you just never know what makes people tick.

greatwade said:
pray for Omarion.

sorry, the kid & his friend's myspace accounts merited that.

I truly feel for the Dungy family, and as an employee of the NFL I know our entire league is praying for them.

Which team are you linked with? Fins? If so, remember Jerry McB?

heffer111 said:
The myspace was a bunch of gang symbols, and weed symbols.

but last comment he left on someones myspace was

"Aint talking 2 nobody n e more"

Yeah, and I checked that girls myspace profile and it too is down. Interesting. So damn sad!

conspiracy theory: maybe someone had bet that the colts would go undefeated and threatened to kill a family member if they didn't. well they lost and someone probably lost a lot of money and took it out on his son.

reality: i hope its not suicide.

MelbournePhin said:
it makes no sense. he was young, came from a wealthy family, and had friends around him.

thats kind of stuff happens alot with priviledge kids.....i was friends with cory irving (son of DR J), he came to orlando and went to my high school, he was a pretty cool guy, but it was clear after a few months of knowing him that he had alot of problems (he was arrested for breaking into cars, and doing drugs, which we all do at sometimes, but most of us dont smoke crack), he eventually went missing for a few weeks and none of us could find him..come to find out, he drove his car into a retention pond behind his house...they found his body, he'd been dead for about 2 weeks....its sad this boy took his own life (dungy)...i feel bad for his family...and feel bad that he was so confused......it sucks to have everything in the world going your way, and not even know it.

That web site showed me a very disturbed BOY, I hope he is in a better place now because it seems like he wasn't while he was here.... And unfortunately he will not become a MAN.... I feel horrible for Tony Dungy, I met him at the Tampa Airport on my way to boot camp in 99. He was a class act stood there and talked and signed autographs... I wish him and his family the best during these horrible times.

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
Wow They Just Said It Was A Apperent Suicide What A Sad Day I Can't Belive It Dungy Is Such A Class Act Just A Very Sad Day.

i could see them finding out in the audtopsy tomorrow morning that it was an accidental OD.

Ya know, the more I think about it, the more it makes me think. All day we've been talking about this and how we really hope that it's not suicide and how that just seems to make the situation that much more depressing and sad, but, the alternative is foul play or murder, whether it be something personal with him and someone or a random act of violence, and that is just as disturbing a thought as suicide. So I guess regardless of what happen, it's just a sad damn thing to hear happen to anyone, much less an 18 year old kid. God Bless you James, you're in a happier place tonight!

Back
Top Bottom