Merged 4X: Bye Bye Troy! (Pats didn't re-sign Troy Brown)/Troy Brown Released? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 4X: Bye Bye Troy! (Pats didn't re-sign Troy Brown)/Troy Brown Released?

massfinfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Merged: Bye Bye Troy! (Pats didn't re-sign Troy Brown)/Troy Brown Released?

Troy Brown has been released according to espn. The dynasty will finally come to an end...... : :lol:

No link? Why would they do that? ISnt Givens gone too?

I'd like to think this is the kind of thing that would cause dissent in Patsieland; cutting a guy who's been nothing but team-first. But that's probably wishful thinking.

Ohhh man...I thought this was the Troy Aikman got released as a broadcaster thread!!?? :D Although Chris Collinsworth is worse.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
That shocks me if true! That guy is one hell of a team player!!

I think he was scheduled to make over 3mm this year.... He maybe be a class act, team palyer, etc, etc... but he is not worth that... I bet he may resign with for the VET min..

Hmm Phifer released, possibly retiring. Bruschi's prolly gonna retire. Cutting Troy brown? I know Belichecks a genious but it seems like hes losing some team chemistry here.

This is a huge blow to New England....Brown was a great team player and would do anything for the team. I'd love to see him catch on with Miami but I doubt that would happen.

I don't know about the rest of you guys but methinks the Patriot Dynasty is coming apart at the seams.....they have lost most of their best coaches, and Ty Law and now Troy.....Bruschi is a question mark....I think we win the AFC EAST in 2005.
:D :lol:

Back
Top Bottom