Merged 4X: Bye Bye Troy! (Pats didn't re-sign Troy Brown)/Troy Brown Released? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 4X: Bye Bye Troy! (Pats didn't re-sign Troy Brown)/Troy Brown Released?

haha what time is it? and what time did that happen ?

jnewmant said:
i figured you would but nobodies responded you're lucky

Did you even read my post? I merely mentioned that Troy Brown wasn't resigned and I didn't think he was a great fit in Miami, both financially and in terms of starting. If that is worthy of being "blasted", then this board has become a pathetic playground for passive aggressive dorks.

This really sends a bad message to the players. I understand he was due 5 million, but the pats are the face of the league. The patriots stress team and not individual players. Then they’ll cut the ultimate team guy in a second. If I’m a player in the NFL and I see the ultimate team player cut from a team that prides itself on a team concept, I wouldn’t ever settle for less money. There’s a reason why players aren't loyal to their teams and it’s because the NFL is a business that won’t be loyal to you. Tom Brady is a fool if he doesn’t demand big bucks when his contract situation comes up.

they won't betoo good next year without Law, Brown and their staff

Its time for NEs decline. Look at all the negitive things that are happening to them this offseason.

I feel all tingly inside! :roflmao:

nick19991 said:

believe me i would shed no tears if New England sucks next year but don't bet the house on it....Just too good of an organizattion and staff up there!

nick19991 said:

you have to remember the one the superbowl with out their two starting corner backs who were on ir

Amen brother.... Screw those *******s iam sick of them.....I just hope they keep getting rid of there hot boyz...Roman phifer is gone also

Back
Top Bottom