Merged 5x:Breaking NEWS....BENGALS TRADE DILLON TO PATS!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 5x:Breaking NEWS....BENGALS TRADE DILLON TO PATS!!

Breaking News: Dillon to Pats

WFAN is reporting Dillon to the Pats for a 2nd rounder. Just thought you'd guys want to know.

Breaking NEWS....BENGALS TRADE DILLON TO PATS!!

Just saw it on the ticker on espn...bengals trade their second round pick to the Pats for Dillon....not good for us

I cannot believe that. This is not very good for us, he is a heckofa back.

Patriots get Dillon!!!

Mon, 19 Apr 2004 13:25:55 -0700

Bengals.com's Geoff Hobson reports the New England Patriots have acquired RB Corey Dillon from the Cincinnati Bengals for a second-round draft choice

It was probably the Wade Smith 2nd.. :(

Corey Dillon has a bad attitude.

Oh well, he's gna get stuffed by our D twice a year.

He'll be a cancer just like he always has been.

That said, I just hope he doesn't choose us to pop off those 200 yard games against...

I dont think its terrible folks. Hes got a lot of mileage on him, and will be 30 by the time the season starts. Hes carried the ball almost 2000 times in his career. Those kind of number start to haunt RB's.

Truth is Im a bit surprised by this move form the Pats standpoint. Sure hes a big name RB, but Dillon does not seem like a Bellicheck guy at all, especially at this stage in his career. He averaged less than 4 yards a carry while "spelling" Rudi Johnson last season.

The Rich get Richer...
Good deal for them, I hate to admit it. Dillon has always been a great back with alot of potential. It's scary what that coaching staff can do with this team..

Back
Top Bottom