Merged 5x:Breaking NEWS....BENGALS TRADE DILLON TO PATS!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 5x:Breaking NEWS....BENGALS TRADE DILLON TO PATS!!

Trekbiz said:
For a damn 2nd round pick! :eek:

The Patriots coaching and mgmt. team continues to amaze me.
These guys are great at running this team. This move was a steal and it's laughable Cinci would let him for that IMO. That's why the Bengals will always be the Bengals and the Pats are being looked at by some as a potential dynasty team. UGHHHHH!

The Bengals are better off without Dillon. He wasn't happy and Rudi Johnson will do a fine job as their starter.

The Patriots got a steal in Dillon. I'm not happy about this deal at all.

yahh thats some pretty scary news, now they have so many picks and so many options to go to now. maybe they will get rid of ty law and get a cb in the first.

That sucks, but IMO it won't matter to us too much. Then again they are the team that holds the most so he might do well. Boy if you watched espn they were talking about it. They were all over there junk, saying they would win the AFC east, and the offseason move of the AFC east teams thus far. They are just basing this on them getting Dillon. Keep in mind they got rid of there center Damien Woody so we shall see how his replacement does.

Yeah, NE helped themselves, their biggest weakness was significantly upgraded. Hey like they say, you want to be the best, you got to beat the best.

Once again, to be the AFC's representative in the Super Bowl, you've got to go through Foxboro in January. This trade is the same level of upgrade for them as David Boston was for us.

Hey I believe that if AJ proves Rick right, which I am not starting that up, but I believ he may, we can compete with anybody, especially if can get Andrews in teh first and a guy like Devery Henderson at Wr in the third. We then would have CC and Boston starting wrs, Henderson/Tolver/Thompson as 3, 4, & 5 wr in no particular order. We know about Ricky, McMike is a top 5 TE and out o-line will hopefully be dramatically better.

Yeah NE significantly upgraded, and they have shown that they are the team to beat and will not give up the crown easily. We cant let that effect us, if we want to win and the moves we made are good, we will take care of our own business.

Well, we can hope Dillon is washed up... but I think he has another one or two good years left in him. :(

How's Dillon's injuries now?

Previously
11/12/2003 Doubtful Groin
11/05/2003 Questionable Groin
10/29/2003 Questionable Groin
10/22/2003 Probable Groin
10/15/2003 Questionable Groin
10/01/2003 Questionable Groin
09/28/2003 Day-to-day Groin
09/24/2003 Probable Groin
09/21/2003 Day-to-day Strained left groin
09/17/2003 Probable Knee
09/14/2003 Day-to-day Right knee
12/26/2002 Probable Thigh
12/22/2002 Day-to-day Bruised left elbow
12/12/2002 Probable Ankle
09/15/2002 Day-to-day Cramps
11/21/2001 Probable Knee

Maybe Ty Law could take him out on the town.:D

Wow. I bow before NE :french:. We made moves and have improved but them picking up dillon AND having a ton of early picks in the draft, WOW is all I can say.

Dillon is huge for them it gives them balance on offense and hell nobody could stop them when they were just passing and now you get a pro bowl caliber RB for a second round pick that we gave up? Wow.

What draft picks did we give up for Ricky?

Last edited by a moderator:
FinaciousOne said:
Maybe Ty Law could take him out on the town.:D

I don't think he needs Ty Law's help, along with his injury record, Dillon's criminal record reads like this:

DUI
theft (twice)
intent to sell cocaine
obstructing a police officer (3 times)
resisting arrest (twice)
assault (5 times)
criminal tresspass
malicious mischief (twice)
reckless endangerment (twice)

--Corey Dillion was arrested 11 times before he was 17
--since going pro he's gotten a DUI, driving with a suspended liscense, and assaulted his wife.

Surferosa said:
Terry,

the trade just broke 20 minutes ago - isnt it a bit soon to bury this thread in the other forum? Its absolutely relevant to the Dolphins AND the draft. Just had a long conversation with Muck about moving threads too quickly and he agreed with me (great, now Ive incriminated Muck as well :yell: :lol: :cooldude:)

thanks,

Surf

Believe it or not Surf, the initial post about this wasnt moved by me, and when I made that particular post, it was merged before I could move and merge it myself.....

brech10 said:
I don't think he needs Ty Law's help, along with his injury record, Dillon's criminal record reads like this:

DUI
theft (twice)
intent to sell cocaine
obstructing a police officer (3 times)
resisting arrest (twice)
assault (5 times)
criminal tresspass
malicious mischief (twice)
reckless endangerment (twice)

--Corey Dillion was arrested 11 times before he was 17
--since going pro he's gotten a DUI, driving with a suspended liscense, and assaulted his wife.

Give the man a chance....you can change your life..he's not 14-17 years old
he is 29yrs....BTW, since when is a persons record open under 17

Back
Top Bottom