Merged 5x: Pats had Extra 52 Seconds to win game against Steelers | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 5x: Pats had Extra 52 Seconds to win game against Steelers

phins7and9in05 said:
well,going by the way the game actually played out,if you take away the 52 seconds,the pats still got into fg range before time would have originally expired.
What exactly is the point of your name?? Is that a supposed to funny?

phins7and9in05 said:
tuck rule is a ruleperiod. second f all,if you had a clue,you would see that woodson got away witha clear as day roughing the passer penalty on brady. he b_i_t_c_h slapped/clubbed him on theside of the head.

that pat/colt afccg game,the colts got away with quite a few penaltys that game. in fact they got away with two penaltys on both there td drives. one was a 3rd and 10 non delay of game call when mannin hiked the ball literally 3 sevconds after the play clock hit zero. they got 11 yards on theplay btw,and it keep the drive alive.

there second td drive,they got away with a obvious trap on a fourth down catch that keep the drive alive and led to td

and if you watch that tape,you will also see that poor indy o-line constantly hold the over-whelming pats d-line on MOST pass plays and not get flagged for it.and some were big-time obvious.

pats/phins 2003. pats got forked out of the overtime coin toss. another big moment in that game was a huge completion to chambers(i believe),i cant remember if it was in overtime or at the end of the 4th quarter, but anyways chambers only caught the ball with ONE foot in-bounds.it wasnt even close,but got credit with a catch(it went for quite a good gain too).that bullchit NON-CATCH set up a possible GAME WINNING kick wich was either blocked or missed. you gonna tell me pats dont get F-ED real hard at times? that bs catch by chambers could have really f-ed up positioning for the pats if that fg was made. the fact the fish even got into fg range in the first place was hideous.

theres quite a few other times i can think of at the top of my head where the pats got screwed hard and heavy. the popular thing these days is for bitter/jealous fans from other teams to say,PATS KEEP GETTING LUCKY.or,PATS KEEP GETTING ALL THE BREAKS. its the IN thing to say in the nfl world.
Everyone says Pats are lucky because its undeniably true. Doesnt matter though....your luck has run out. Hope you enjoyed your "Dynasty" while it lasted. :cry:

Mcduffie81 said:
Everyone says Pats are lucky because its undeniably true. Doesnt matter though....your luck has run out. Hope you enjoyed your "Dynasty" while it lasted. :cry:

how can an opinion be undeniably true... ? ... please... thrill us all...

PressCoverage said:
how can an opinion be undeniably true... ? ... please... thrill us all...
Thrill yourself and watch the last few years of Patriot football.

actually... i have watched, and i don't see them getting any more frequent bounces than any other team... i see a tough, resourceful, talented football team... there is no way you can prove your OPINION is undeniable fact...

like i said... anyone who dismisses a champion as "lucky" immediately eliminates himself from having any weight in a sports debate...

anyone who disputes that three superbowl titles in four years isn't a dynasty needs a new hobby...

PressCoverage said:
actually... i have watched, and i don't see them getting any more frequent bounces than any other team... i see a tough, resourceful, talented football team... there is no way you can prove your OPINION is undeniable fact...

like i said... anyone who dismisses a champion as "lucky" immediately eliminates himself from having any weight in a sports debate...

anyone who disputes that three superbowl titles in four years isn't a dynasty needs a new hobby...
Please ...I never claim to be all knowing like alot of people on here. I also never said the Patriots are the champs BECAUSE of luck. You obviously WAY overreacted. It is undeniable they have had alot of "lucky" or maybe just very "uncommon" plays assist them in certain games. Why do you argue that? Am I saying THATS the reason they are champs??? No. You took my post waaaay too literal. Im sorry your so sensitive. They are a solid team lead by solid coaching and thats all ill give them. Feel free to kiss their butts on PatsDynasty.com or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom