Merged 5X: The Curse of the Dirt / I Hate the Marlins / Desperate Fans Blame Dirt | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 5X: The Curse of the Dirt / I Hate the Marlins / Desperate Fans Blame Dirt

Funny how the Marlins are in the WS, but next season their attendance will again be at the lower half of the league.

Im not defending the marlins staying at Pro Player by any means. I'm a fins fan first, canes fan second, and I watch the occasional baseball game later, and trust me, I want the Marlins to play in there own stadium where it wont interfere with the Fins. What WE ALL should be rooting for as Fin fans is for the Marlins to win the Series (or atleast maintain this team after the Series) so that everyone will be hyped about building them a new stadium. All of you hoping the team gets dismantled and chokes in the series are going to end up getting another 5 years of marlins baseball at Pro Player. Lets hope they win now so the city can get some pressure to build a new baseball stadium, and we wont have to see any more dirt-related problems spring up.

Originally posted by phinfan34

I'm with you. I'm sick of hearing about how good the Marlins are, yet they can't even afford their own field. How many teams in MLB don't have their own field? Or how many NFL teams still share a field with a MLB team? They cost us the game. Ludicrous.

Just four, soon to be three: Raiders/A's, Chargers/Padres (although I believe this is the last year for that), Dolphins/Marlins of course, and Vikings/Twins. Rumor also has it that the Vikings and/or Twins may be getting new stadiums soon. It's time for Oakland and Miami to follow suit.

Originally posted by DolphinzD

Just four, soon to be three: Raiders/A's, Chargers/Padres (although I believe this is the last year for that), Dolphins/Marlins of course, and Vikings/Twins. Rumor also has it that the Vikings and/or Twins may be getting new stadiums soon. It's time for Oakland and Miami to follow suit.
i sure hope so, i feel stupid blaming dirt!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolfan06
i sure hope so, i feel stupid blaming dirt!:rolleyes:

Yeah.....I don't like to blame one particular thing in a loss, but the dirt certainly was a factor.....

Marlin

Shouldn't they be the Marlin and not the Marlins? If I go out in a boat to fish I would be fishing for Marlin not Marlins. :goof:

Build a new stadium for the Dolphins!

Re: Marlin

Originally posted by lauderdale
Shouldn't they be the Marlin and not the Marlins? If I go out in a boat to fish I would be fishing for Marlin not Marlins. :goof:

Build a new stadium for the Dolphins!
well i guess if you want to catch just one!;)

Originally posted by DolphinzD

Ya but the Vikings doesn't matter because they don't have to play on dirt.

Originally posted by Miami4Life83
I agree.... Screw the Marlins.... Way to go Brock Marion Next time try to cover the reciever. Haven't you ever heard of not letting the deepest guy get behind you.... I teach my highschoolers that...

Actually, the safties were deeper than the deepest guy. They had cut off Brown's deep route so he cut underneath. I didn't think that Brady would be able to make a throw that deep and hit the receiver in stride.

227_photo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom