MERGED 6X:Rumour Has It.../Law visited Miami/Dolphins interested in Law | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 6X:Rumour Has It.../Law visited Miami/Dolphins interested in Law

Will Law be in Miami uniform come Week 1?

• Yes

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • No

Votes: 48 57.8%

• Total voters
painnotpleasure said:
I agree that if would be a very good signing if we signed him for a year for the vetern minimum... but what makes you think Law would ever take the Vet mininum?? His total salary last year in New England was around $7.5 million.

:roflmao: law taking a vet min is like saying the washington wizards will win the next 4 games and eliminate the heat.....

it aint happening!!!!

patsdynasty said:
:roflmao: law taking a vet min is like saying the washington wizards will win the next 4 games and eliminate the heat.....

it aint happening!!!!
I think you are right. I also think there's a strong chance that he wont get the money he wants this year. I expect him to sign a reasonable contract that is a 1 year deal heavy on incentives. That way he can get his huge deal after he proves he is healthy. Frankly, I dont know that he will be reliable on that foot this year. I know I dont want to see Miami give him a huge contract until we know he is ready.

it aint happening!!!!
#72 Matt Light

thats my second cuz

but im still a die hard finfan

I don't see Miami signing Law....he was complaining about how he had a family to feed, the millions he was making wasn't enough already....does anyone remember that whole fiasco last year???

FinsFan74 said:
I don't see Miami signing Law....he was complaining about how he had a family to feed, the millions he was making wasn't enough already....does anyone remember that whole fiasco last year???

i though TO was the only one to say that

Originally Posted by Despacio

inevitable I guess . . . if we did sign Law in addition to Saban's close friendship and philosophy with Bill Bellichick (sp), could there be a team in better position to go face to face with the big bad beast that is New England?

patsdynasty said:
:roflmao: yeah the colts/steelers/jets are in better position to go face to face...

QUOTE]

Yeah, well it wasnt the colts, steelers, or jets that defeated you last year, it was us, a 4-12 team, remember?

Despacio said:
Yeah, well it wasnt the colts, steelers, or jets that defeated you last year, it was us, a 4-12 team, remember?

The Steelers beat them first.

Back
Top Bottom