MERGED 6X:Rumour Has It.../Law visited Miami/Dolphins interested in Law | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 6X:Rumour Has It.../Law visited Miami/Dolphins interested in Law

Will Law be in Miami uniform come Week 1?

• Yes

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • No

Votes: 48 57.8%

• Total voters
Muscle / Jets ??????????????

Muscle, welcome home sir and thank you for everything you are doing over there so we can sit here and discuss things like the NFL! :jetssuck:

Now for the JETS comment. I live in New Jersey and the place is infested with JETS fans! I am still working on a giant can of RAID, but until that is finished lets take a look at why JETS fans think they are BOWL BOUND.

Jets--> There Starting QB has yet to complete a full season.

Jets--> Abrhams there big time DE, spends most of his seasons sitting next to their often injured QB.

Jets--> Started their season 5-0 with an easy schedule.

Jets--> Could only muster 5 wins in the next 11 games afterwards.:roflmao:

Jets--> Couldn't beat the RAMS in a MUST WIN last season game!

Jets--> Were forced to cheer for the Steelers bench as it beat the Bills.

Jets--> Backed into the Playoffs.

Jets Fans-> Screamed! aloud how they lost the playoff game because of Missed Field Goals.:yell:

Jets Fans--> Forget the very week before in Sandiego, was how they got to Pitt in the First Place. ( Missed Field Goals )

Jets-> Lost some QUALITY depth in the off season.

Jets Fans--> Think Curtis Martin at age 32, wont get old.:roflmao:

Herm Edwards--> Makes some of the worst calls ever. Can't tell time!

Jets--> 9-7 football team at best with this schedule.:cooldude:

Fin fans, lets be honest about this ok? If the same thing happened to us last season? We would be discussing what a choke it was and coming up with ways to prevent this from happening again.

Being a FIN FAN we expect more from the organization. The JETS COLLAPSED last season, lets face it. If we were 5-0 and ended up 10-6? JETS fan would be talking about things like:

We can't win in December and we choked the season away.

Yet the JET fans think they are BOWL-BOUND after last year. LOL! And you guys know IM being completely honest here. If the FINS had the same season as the JETS last year, we would be listening to choke comments time and time again.

Jets fans are happy with a season like last ones. They have the most loses in the AFC EAST and the LEAST divsion titles! PATHETIC!

Jets fans use urinal cakes as breath mints.

Last edited by a moderator:
byroan said:
Hadn't seen anything posted about him actually visiting.

http://www.detnews.com/2005/lions/0505/12/F01-179547.htm

Remember when Donavon Darius called a local paper and told them about how bad he wanted to come to Miami?

It was on the front page of Finheaven....

Then it turned out....... he had called every major newspaper in the country telling them the same thing.

Thats what Law is doing.

Posturing.

Im sure that he would come here, but I dont see us coughing up the cash.

And I dont think we should....

Id rather go 7-9 and save the money then go 9-7 and have cap problems next year.

(I cant believe I can post after a 21 hour day....zzzzzz)

death7star said:
do incentives count towards the cap?
They count in the following season I believe. Any incentives earned during the 2004 season would count against the 2005 cap.

knight6jb said:
maybe he will let Saban in on Belly's defense and how he runs it.....:D

I don't think that Saban needs Law's help on how to run a defense, Saban ran Belichek's defense before as a DC under him

I think a two year deal would be nice.

There's no guarantee that Poole will ever come back as the player we hoped he'd be. Knee ligament injuries can ruin a CB's career. If nothing else, having Law next year would give us a chance to see how Poole will recover.

A good coach doesn't go into a season expecting just a so-so year. You try to bring it every year.

I am shocked that it's been made public that we have shown interest in Ty Law. Wow... if we can work out an affordable contract... That would truly be amazing. :cooldude:

BBsuck said:
To bad you cant stay home longer ..Thanks again for everything your doing over there...

I think (Uhh--Ohhh) or OO just doesnt want Law to come to Miami..I think it's wishfull thinking on his part..If Ty has connections in Miami a home, it helps us out in the bidding war if there is even one for him..

What unit are you in??

I think you're probably right about the wishful thinking. As far as work, I work for 2nd Bde, 3 ID. I'm in the MI company.

law has his foot still in a boot he can't even run at this moment it wouldn't be wise to sign him now.

death7star said:
do incentives count towards the cap?

during a game in the '03 season Dick Vermiel told Morten Andersen if he made a kick he would give him a bottle of wine($500). He was informed if he did it would count against the cap

From the looks of what his agents said (The Postons) it doesnt look like Saban will sign him..

Back
Top Bottom