MERGED 6X:Rumour Has It.../Law visited Miami/Dolphins interested in Law | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 6X:Rumour Has It.../Law visited Miami/Dolphins interested in Law

Will Law be in Miami uniform come Week 1?

• Yes

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • No

Votes: 48 57.8%

• Total voters
muscle979 said:
I guess I've been in Baghdad too long, the Jets are now Super Bowl favorites? Can someone help me out on this one.

Welcome home....:cooldude:

Super Bowl Favorites--( NOOOO)
Still whiney and embarassed about the missed field Goal--(Yes) :eek:

BBsuck said:
Welcome home....:cooldude:

Super Bowl Favorites--( NOOOO)
Still whiney and embarassed about the missed field Goal--(Yes) :eek:

Thanks, I just wish I wasn't only on a 2 week vacation. I read that post about the Jets and thought maybe I flew back to some kind of strange bizarro world. I had no idea that when a person thought about getting to a super bowl in a hurry that the Jets would come to their mind.

To bad you cant stay home longer ..Thanks again for everything your doing over there...

I think (Uhh--Ohhh) or OO just doesnt want Law to come to Miami..I think it's wishfull thinking on his part..If Ty has connections in Miami a home, it helps us out in the bidding war if there is even one for him..

What unit are you in??

That would be awsome, i hope he comes to MIAMI

Yeah I think it comes down to his contract demands. At a reasonable price(for both sides) he would look great in a fins uni.

Id love to get Law in here if the price is reasonable; i.e. not cap killing. he can have all the money he wants in incentives or whatever. Just dont kill our cap :)

Well I cant say it any plainer than this, You guy'z dont really want a guy on our team that we all have made a livin' booing and smack talkin about on this very board. I cant get over it, boggles my mind. and I suppose it would be O.K. by this line of thinkin' to have zach and or JT playin for the pats? Rivalry isnt about sharen' players and Ideas its about smashin your opponents, dont u see if we pick up Law and have any level of success all the Pat. Fans are are gonna say we couldnt do it w/out their guys.-Stu

gonick1 said:
Well I cant say it any plainer than this, You guy'z dont really want a guy on our team that we all have made a livin' booing and smack talkin about on this very board. I cant get over it, boggles my mind. and I suppose it would be O.K. by this line of thinkin' to have zach and or JT playin for the pats? Rivalry isnt about sharen' players and Ideas its about smashin your opponents, dont u see if we pick up Law and have any level of success all the Pat. Fans are are gonna say we couldnt do it w/out their guys.-Stu

Who cares who they have played for? It doesn't matter. If we sign him and win the SB, who cares what the Pats fans say?

gonick1 said:

Hmmm, I can see your point, but if the tradeoff is seeing Miami hoisting a silver, shiny trophy at the end of the season . . . then who cares what Pat fans will say. If they say we couldnt do it without their guys, then we can easily say that it means all their team and success was anchored by one man, Ty Law. Besides, we all know its Saban and his schemes/coaches/philosophies that brings the change, not one guy. But whatever helps Miami get a Super Bowl (aside from cheating) is fine by me.

i have good news guys, dont jump all over me, or ask me to post links, take it for what it is. I work at a hotel in Coral Gables where Law does his rehab. Law has told me that the best case scenario for him would be to play for Miami, even last year when he was hurt, and the Pats were rolling, he was down here in the MIA. he owns a house literally minutes from dolphins training facilities. And his rehab is going well, he's walking fine, he's in the pool alot, and feels great! he is taking it slow because it's the offseason, but he will we ready to go once the season comes around!

Back
Top Bottom