MERGED 6X:Rumour Has It.../Law visited Miami/Dolphins interested in Law | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 6X:Rumour Has It.../Law visited Miami/Dolphins interested in Law

Will Law be in Miami uniform come Week 1?

• Yes

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • No

Votes: 48 57.8%

• Total voters
mario88vega said:
i have good news guys, dont jump all over me, or ask me to post links, take it for what it is. I work at a hotel in Coral Gables where Law does his rehab. Law has told me that the best case scenario for him would be to play for Miami, even last year when he was hurt, and the Pats were rolling, he was down here in the MIA. he owns a house literally minutes from dolphins training facilities. And his rehab is going well, he's walking fine, he's in the pool alot, and feels great! he is taking it slow because it's the offseason, but he will we ready to go once the season comes around!

i believe u it was on tsn updates they said he wants to play for Miami sooo badly and the Browns im telling you

gonick1 said:
Well I cant say it any plainer than this, You guy'z dont really want a guy on our team that we all have made a livin' booing and smack talkin about on this very board. I cant get over it, boggles my mind. and I suppose it would be O.K. by this line of thinkin' to have zach and or JT playin for the pats? Rivalry isnt about sharen' players and Ideas its about smashin your opponents, dont u see if we pick up Law and have any level of success all the Pat. Fans are are gonna say we couldnt do it w/out their guys.-Stu
I see your point but i really dont care what a bunch of fans have to say. Im interested in Miami winning games and if it takes a longtime Pat to that then f yeah i want Law.

Despacio said:
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-dolphins12may12,0,5650331.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

inevitable I guess . . . if we did sign Law in addition to Saban's close friendship and philosophy with Bill Bellichick (sp), could there be a team in better position to go face to face with the big bad beast that is New England?

:roflmao: yeah the colts/steelers/jets are in better position to go face to face...

law will be a step back not forward for miami, hes not the same player he was, and his injury only a few have ever recovered from and those were players in mid 20's.

law will be like milloy, another ex pat who is on a so so team ie tebuckey jones left, chris akins, law, milloy, otis smith, t buck... and none ever did anything special after....

u guys should be signing t buck and not a gimpy law who is only int in a big fat payday so the man can eat.....

If Law is affordable, I'd certainly pick him up. If not T-Buck is a good alternative. All we really need to do is get a CB for depth (Law or T-Buck), a veteran FS, a huge runplugging DT (Traylor), a 3rd WR (Boston), and we should be set.

Regan21286 said:
If Law is affordable, I'd certainly pick him up. If not T-Buck is a good alternative. All we really need to do is get a CB for depth (Law or T-Buck), a veteran FS, a huge runplugging DT (Traylor), a 3rd WR (Boston), and we should be set.

:yeahthat:

knight6jb said:
maybe he will let Saban in on Belly's defense and how he runs it.....:D

yur joking ,right? Saban ran Belli's defence as his D-coordinator for some time and then ran that same type defence in LSU.That defence is something he knows quite well.

LostInPatsLand said:
Additionally, if Saban can sign Law relatively cheap, we would have more flexibility to deal with Madison's large cap space next year.
But, how bad are his injuries, and why doesn't he want to win another ring in NE?

Hes already got 3 rings! Now he is just trying to get paid!

Nasty

Ty Law / Pass Rush

I know everyone is high on Law and if he is healthy, of course I would like to see him here in Miami. I really do think he is using everyone to try and get a better contract and don't want to fork up the bucks it would cost to sign him.

Someone had mentioned we have more pressing needs and specified the OL and QB. While I agree they were a big problem area last season, I think its fair to say some STABILITY has been added to both of those area's with the addition of Houck and Lienen. Gus Ferrote isn't a pro bowl QB, but a very capable backup with good skills for his age and a better fit then Jay Fumbler was. That's a whole different post, but for now--->

I think its FAIR to say we have really made upgrades to our D line , adding big fast VETS and a Rookie with alot of potential. Matt Roth reminds me of a young Kevin Green.

With the personell we have this season, we will be getting after the QB more and he will have less time to throw. IM with everyone who says just bring in Tbuck for a season and let the kids play. That doesn't mean I don't think we can make the playoffs, I really think we can. Its just that with a much better pass rush and Daniels who is familiar with Saban's design, we don't have as much to worry about as we all think.

Remember teams will be cutting players too and we could pickup a younger TBUCK type corner down the line also. I hope we don't spend the dollars on Law, he has his rings and is looking to get paid.

Back
Top Bottom