Merged 6x: Who will give the 1st for O-Gun?/Ogunleye Article /RFAs... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 6x: Who will give the 1st for O-Gun?/Ogunleye Article /RFAs...

With all this talking going on it doesn't look like Greenwood will be going anywhere.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports...ions/tuesday/sports_0482a5ffe4eb3230009b.html

Greenwood's agent, Harold Lewis, said he expects his client to receive a tender offer of more than $1 million, which he will either accept or negotiate a longer-term deal.

"Morlon knows he could go somewhere where he's not taken out in pass packages," Lewis said. "No player wants to come out. But we've got a client who is very, very content with Miami."

O-gun headlining NFL.com

NFL.com is showing a list of the "top available FA's". O-gun's picture is on the home page :)

I know I know, WE know he's really good, and EVERY GM for other teams knows he's good, but it's good to see his face out there. Maybe it'll start a fan outcry from uneducated fans of teams such as teh Texans who desperately need a DE. Go-O-gun!

they also mention morlon greenwood at the bottom of the page, maybe we can get a pick for him as well..... and let moore and jenkins battle for his spot...:huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wally has the potential to record the most sacks in a single season. If he does set the record, I hope he does it either as a Seahawk or Dolphin.

Key

i really like the seahawks but your 1st rounder is to low, i hope we get another offer from a team in the range between 10-15 , that would be really nice

I highly doubt we'll get a 10-15 pick for Ogunleye. Not many teams are willing to give up that much after one season, anyways. Many teams believe it's because of Jason Taylor being on the other side, who gets more respect, but I don't think it is. Ogunleye is a budding star.

Originally posted by KeyHawk
Wally has the potential to record the most sacks in a single season. If he does set the record, I hope he does it either as a Seahawk or Dolphin.

Key

wooo wooo wooo

You mean the single season sack record?

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOO

He would have to be in Miami to even have a chance at 17-18.

With the season Wally just had, statistically, Jason Taylor would stand the best chance of breaking that record.

Originally posted by Stamos

wooo wooo wooo

You mean the single season sack record?

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOO

He would have to be in Miami to even have a chance at 17-18.

With the season Wally just had, statistically, Jason Taylor would stand the best chance of breaking that record.

I don't think that Wally has peaked. IMO, there's plenty of upside still there.

Originally posted by KeyHawk

I don't think that Wally has peaked. IMO, there's plenty of upside still there.

He's good,...but single season sack record predictions are a little imature.

I don't think he's that good.

lol whoops hes on the front page now but its still the same article....im goin to get hell for this one, i already posted this link and before me like 3 other people did...hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom