Merged 9x: AFC EAST INJURIES | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 9x: AFC EAST INJURIES

I also picked the Bills D :fire: !!!!!!!!
Anyways, I'm not happy at all when another teams top players go down cause i know it would feel like crap if that happened my team. That's unless it happens to someone like Rodney Harrison which BTW I heard was injured last night, anyone have any info on that??????

Finlandia said:
Both Noodle Arms are down. That's hilarious.

yes it's hilarious, it amazes me how people root for and get giddy over injuries :shakeno:

Bills | Spikes Lost for the Year

Bills | Spikes Lost for the Year
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 09:10:05 -0700

Updating ongoing reports, ESPNews reports <A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/9/nfl">Buffalo Bills LB Takeo Spikes (Achilles') will miss the remainder of the 2005 season with an Achilles' injury

Bad news for Bills fans...Spikes is a great player...Hopefully he can come back next year and still be the player he was before the injury. You just hate seeing an injury like this happen to anybody...(Except Tom Brady)...:D..Just Funnin' ya!...Get well Takeo!

nyjunc said:
yes it's hilarious, it amazes me how people root for and get giddy over injuries :shakeno:

I agree. I'm baffled and amazed at the number of people who are "happy" about it here (not all of you guys).

We'll see just how much "karmas a *****" now.

BLITZKRIEG said:
Now they'll only average about 200 yards a game against the run.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Hey Blitzkrieg...That Girl in your sig is kinda sexy for an ugly chick...What is she a singer or somethin'?

And not to re-hash old memories for the Bills...But at his age, wasn't this the same exact way Sam Cowart blew his? In the prime of his career, a total menace when on the field, then this injury just hurts him in his career, losing one maybe two steps...

NYJ EcKo151 said:
And not to re-hash old memories for the Bills...But at his age, wasn't this the same exact way Sam Cowart blew his? In the prime of his career, a total menace when on the field, then this injury just hurts him in his career, losing one maybe two steps...

Yep...The achilles injuries are tough...We here in Dolphin-land know all about them...I know how bad I felt when Marino went down with one so I would never rub that in on anyone...But Takeo is tough...He could come back...But it will be harder than what Marino went through because Dan didn't have to run down Halfbacks and cover TE's for a living...Good luck to the Bills on getting him back at 100% and I mean that.

Syra39 said:
Unfortunately, injuries are a part of the game, and effect the play of the effected teams, ours, or our opponent. I don't like injuries to happen to anybody, but with the rash of injuries in the AFC East this weekend, Harrison, Pennington, Fiedler, Fabini, and Spikes, I think it will change the outcome of some games in our divison.

Include Todd Light and Rodney Harrison. Pats will be hard pressed to hit 12 wins this year with so many injuries. Buffalo losing Spikes, the heart and soul according to some, will be hard pressed to keep up in the East unless Losman pulls a Roethlisberger. Jets down to Bollinger and Martin banged up already. They could be in big trouble. I saw Fiedler injure himself when he tried to put too much on a pass. This race might have just become wide open.

Back
Top Bottom